Vastly oversized ring 850 socket+leech

Kippax

Grandfathered
I bought this recently for 185k. Did I mug myself off or would you consider that a fair price?

That's cheap, easily worth 300k

Brilliant. Although I've spent hundreds of thousands on twink gear, that was my single biggest purchase.

Appreciate the reply.

870 is a whole other deal than 850, if you see a 870 for 250 just buy it to list it higher because it's worth 700k not 250k

870 is a whole other deal than 850, if you see a 870 for 250 just buy it to list it higher because it's worth 700k not 250k
Just because its listed for 700k doesnt mean its worth it. I bet you're one of those people who sell things massively priced. A total disgrace if you ask me. Just like people think a 835 fang with socket is worth 300k... i lol'd.

Well then, use Changzu's method, go to russian server, buy all gear, i saw Titanforged gear FUll set for Leather, worth all of it 500k gold. Pretty much worth it, im going for it as soon as possible.

Well then, use Changzu's method, go to russian server, buy all gear, i saw Titanforged gear FUll set for Leather, worth all of it 500k gold. Pretty much worth it, im going for it as soon as possible.
^ this, i usually buy 4-5 tokens, spend 1m gold on TF gear, resell and make 4m profit (Y)

a 835 with socket is not worth 300k, more like 50k, however if a 850 socket leech is worth easily 300k like you said (it is worth 500k, but not more), you can't agree on the fact that 870 with leech for 250k is a normal price, a 870 for leech is so rare that it could be considered an anomaly to see it

a 835 with socket is not worth 300k, more like 50k, however if a 850 socket leech is worth easily 300k like you said (it is worth 500k, but not more), you can't agree on the fact that 870 with leech for 250k is a normal price, a 870 for leech is so rare that it could be considered an anomaly to see it
That's why I said 870 with socket, not with leech included. A 870 item with socket+leech would deffo be 500-700k. But you can't deny the fact that most items are overpriced as hell. Go look at your AH, no matter where you are 835 rings are being sold for 100k+ on like almost all realms, even without socket, or any other bonus.

a lot of items are overpriced that's true. items worth 500k listed 1.2M, 800k instead of 450k etc.

a 870 with socket but no leech, at first I would have sold it 350k, but I'm sure it can actually sell for 600k. yes that's expensive. but can we say overpriced if people are paying for that

a lot of items are overpriced that's true. items worth 500k listed 1.2M, 800k instead of 450k etc.

a 870 with socket but no leech, at first I would have sold it 350k, but I'm sure it can actually sell for 600k. yes that's expensive. but can we say overpriced if people are paying for that
We can, we all know how its going down, people steal mommy's CC, buy gold, buy overpriced item, people thinking its worth that much. That's how it always been on WoW. But people who actually farm gold instead of buying gold know the value of items.

Changzu,

On my realm rings start from about 30k

You can buy a sameed's with socket at the moment for 45k.

I suppose it's a high pop realm so volume brings the prices of some stuff down.

I bought a queens 845 neck piece with a socket for 40k.

Last edited:
We can, we all know how its going down, people steal mommy's CC, buy gold, buy overpriced item, people thinking its worth that much. That's how it always been on WoW. But people who actually farm gold instead of buying gold know the value of items.
if a 870 for 600k is overpriced, what would you consider a high but still fair price ?

On stormscale-eu are some nice things up. I can't afford them:
marfisis 870 + leech = 1mio
cyno's mantle 875 /w speed = 300k (that is cheap af)
six feather fan 875 = 1.6mio

Worth is relative. I've sniped BoE's in 8-11 unique AH's since Legion's launch. Even with a Socket and Leech there are many Realms you can find ~850's for 100K or less. I'd say the going average is closer to 85K than 185K. However, prices went up when the Battlenet > Token merged, all because the price of the Tokens doubled and now Players have easy access to even more Gold, thus inflating Almost everything. 300K is laughable for this iLvL, even for Six-Feather Fan. Do people LIST them for that, you becha, but that doesn't mean the average SALE price is that high.

Users who are viewing this thread