Vanilla WoW F2P

well i decided to try out a vanilla server called scriptcraft and it is actually amazing.

the download(torrent) is only around 2GB and the servers are reasonable populated. Pretty much this is classic wow up to 99.9%. with the exception of the option to get an instant lvl49 with crap gear.

World of Scriptcraft | Classic WoW Server

pretty fun. and yes it is a private server, if anyone cares.

Im playing Scriptcraft at the moment and trying to recruit 29 twinks to play on horde, and alliance to get some bg pops, it would be very fun.

I like this, I never had the chance to play Vanilla WoW :)

I actually might have to give this a try. :eek:
Edit: Does it have it's own client? Like I download it and it's completely separate from my retail client?
If so I would love to give this a try.

I'm also interested in the answer for this question

Vanilla is really terrible if you look past the nostalgia

tbc on the other hand

also: wrong section

Vanilla... is exactly that and loses it's luster rather quickly.
If you want instant 80's and season 1 pvp gear there is that option on private servers...
I made a post a week or two ago discussing this... Just need 3-4 people to make toons there and I'd give it another shot.

Are we able to have both the retail and this client installed at the same time? or is it one or the other?

you can have as many clients as you want. you just need to have the current version installed for the server you will be playing on and change the realmlist to what their address is.

Users who are viewing this thread