V-Quality - 19 Twink Server 3.3.5

Slambulance

Grandfathered
V-Quality is back! Opening this Friday, October 2nd!

Register here:

https://titans-league.org/

If you don't know V-Quality was a 19 twink server ranging from blizzlike to full custom that was playable from 2015-2018.

We've decided to open it back up for our loyal supporters, and hope you can enjoy the V-Quality twinking experience.

This time we've decided to stick with blizzlike starting gear. The only possible upgrade you can achieve for your gear that is not blizzlike is in the form of added stamina, much like older versions of V-Quality but in a new way. We've added a custom upgrader NPC which allows you to add +1 stamina to any piece of gear with stamina already on it. It will have a requirement of PVP ranks just like old times.

Here are some of the features of said NPC:

We have also added some custom activities for players to enjoy!

1v1 Arena with working rated system and team creation:

King of The Hill (1v1 Allstars):

Duel Betting! You can bet gold, one of your items or even your entire character!

PVP bounty system:

Transmog (works off item name rather than item ID):

Donor Boosts:

Visual Effects:

A sneak peak at our simple clean gearing system:

Starter Gear:

Enchants:

Consumables:

Additional Features:
Speedhack Anticheat
Wintrade Prevention System
Anti Honor Farming System
Automatic BG ranking
Cosmetic ONLY mounts
Level-Up system with crates that drop various helpful items
Crossfaction BGs
Customizer NPC (race, faction, reset talents, trainer)
Single Profession NPC
Beastmaster (pick hunter pets)
Quests including daily pvp and arena quests, and other dailies that coincide with our custom activity npcs
Events
Teleporter Stone/NPC (includes pvp/ffa arenas with togglable options)

We've tried to keep some of the nostalgic feel for our older players but also make an inviting system that new players have no issue adapting to. We make daily updates and have a bug tracking feature on our website with live feedback to insure we are connecting with our player base and using their feedback to better the server. We will continue to add more features and more content and are of course open to suggestions by players when the time comes.

To keep up to date with us you can either use our website posted above or our discord:
https://discord.gg/2J7C9kG

We hope to see you this Friday, and we hope you enjoy your experience on V-Quality should you stop by!

Last edited:
wow. I played a lot of V-Quality back in 2015-2016 I believe. Was that the server with the hub located in Tanaris? I had a Black Qiraj mount, think I can get it again? :p

If I use the same Login info, are there ways of getting old characters back? Or was all the data lost?

tenor.gif

wow. I played a lot of V-Quality back in 2015-2016 I believe. Was that the server with the hub located in Tanaris? I had a Black Qiraj mount, think I can get it again? :p

If I use the same Login info, are there ways of getting old characters back? Or was all the data lost?

The server with the hub in Tanaris I believe you're talking about was Spectral-WoW, was low level custom pvp with the tanaris twilight quests and such.
Unfortunately we haven't kept any characters and the server will be a fresh wipe, but that way it's more fair to new players anyways.
We will have lots of cosmetic only mounts though (0% speed in duels, battlegrounds, etc) so you can customize your transmogs to your fullest ability.

The server with the hub in Tanaris I believe you're talking about was Spectral-WoW, was low level custom pvp with the tanaris twilight quests and such.
Unfortunately we haven't kept any characters and the server will be a fresh wipe, but that way it's more fair to new players anyways.
We will have lots of cosmetic only mounts though (0% speed in duels, battlegrounds, etc) so you can customize your transmogs to your fullest ability.

Yess that's what it was. Spectral! I did play V quality too up in the belf forest area :p so many servers kinda all gets jumbled up.

I'll definitely check it out!

V-Quality was a lot of fun. Played when the mall was Ashenvale (which eventually changed to Isle of Quel'Danas.)

Except for DKs, stupid idea there.

V-Quality is back! Opening this Friday, October 2nd!

Register here:

https://titans-league.org/

If you don't know V-Quality was a 19 twink server ranging from blizzlike to full custom that was playable from 2015-2018.

We've decided to open it back up for our loyal supporters, and hope you can enjoy the V-Quality twinking experience.

This time we've decided to stick with blizzlike starting gear. The only possible upgrade you can achieve for your gear that is not blizzlike is in the form of added stamina, much like older versions of V-Quality but in a new way. We've added a custom upgrader NPC which allows you to add +1 stamina to any piece of gear with stamina already on it. It will have a requirement of PVP ranks just like old times.

Here are some of the features of said NPC:

We have also added some custom activities for players to enjoy!

1v1 Arena with working rated system and team creation:

King of The Hill (1v1 Allstars):

Duel Betting! You can bet gold, one of your items or even your entire character!

PVP bounty system:

Transmog (works off item name rather than item ID):

Donor Boosts:

Visual Effects:

A sneak peak at our simple clean gearing system:

Starter Gear:

Enchants:

Consumables:

Additional Features:
Speedhack Anticheat
Wintrade Prevention System
Anti Honor Farming System
Automatic BG ranking
Cosmetic ONLY mounts
Level-Up system with crates that drop various helpful items
Crossfaction BGs
Customizer NPC (race, faction, reset talents, trainer)
Single Profession NPC
Beastmaster (pick hunter pets)
Quests including daily pvp and arena quests, and other dailies that coincide with our custom activity npcs
Events
Teleporter Stone/NPC (includes pvp/ffa arenas with togglable options)

We've tried to keep some of the nostalgic feel for our older players but also make an inviting system that new players have no issue adapting to. We make daily updates and have a bug tracking feature on our website with live feedback to insure we are connecting with our player base and using their feedback to better the server. We will continue to add more features and more content and are of course open to suggestions by players when the time comes.

To keep up to date with us you can either use our website posted above or our discord:
https://discord.gg/2J7C9kG

We hope to see you this Friday, and we hope you enjoy your experience on V-Quality should you stop by!

@Slambulance UR SIG WILL B YUMMY !

I rolled a toon on Vquality a long time ago. Looked like a lot of fun I just got scared off by the op custom gear and the fact that I didn’t want to devote time to that plus other retail/ pserver toons I had going at the time.

looks really promising, especially with all the wrath servers popping up lately

perhaps there’s a way to collaborate to consolidate the communities?

I rolled a toon on Vquality a long time ago. Looked like a lot of fun I just got scared off by the op custom gear and the fact that I didn’t want to devote time to that plus other retail/ pserver toons I had going at the time.

Yeah I really miss the pilot project we had with our XpOff private server by @Mvq and co.

Considering the history v quality has, I'd def vouch for everyone to consolidate onto that server for their woltk twink cravings :)

I wanted to play this back when I was Mr. GM make a review of the server back in 2017. Got impressed by the custom BG's. Too bad it was dead when I discovered the server. If you couldn't keep up any interest back then, then good luck now when you have Warmane, Classic and then a level revamp expansion as competition :confused:

HeyGuys

Last edited:
This is the stolen version of my server, play it if you like, but it's trash pve garbage
[doublepost=1601408263,1601408139][/doublepost]can you cringys make your own server for once and not leech off my stuff, thanks

how many times can items be upgraded with +stam?
Only once per item with and the upgrade only gives +1 stamina.

Yeah having to sink countless hours into a grind on multiple games or servers is something I understand, we made the gearing system pretty easy to progress through with the addition of dailies and chests that drop battleground marks to further your rank. We want people to be able to play multiple classes if they'd like and we kept the gap between starter and upgraded gear minimal for that reason.

Yeah I really miss the pilot project we had with our XpOff private server by @Mvq and co.

Considering the history v quality has, I'd def vouch for everyone to consolidate onto that server for their woltk twink cravings :)

Thank you for the support!

Last edited:
This is the stolen version of my server, play it if you like, but it's trash pve garbage
[doublepost=1601408263,1601408139][/doublepost]can you cringys make your own server for once and not leech off my stuff, thanks

So if this is MVQ's org server, can we preorder statbags and inc range on spells ? ThinkingFace

Bump, come test it out. Pm me in game or ask anyone in the guild (Ghouls of the Gulch) I will be sure we help with any questions, and help get you started.

Been playing here for a little while. Having a great time. Everyone on the server has been really friendly. Come check it out and play some games. Hit me up ingame @xUSD @xSilver @XHV

Users who are viewing this thread