US WTS: Spellshock Leggings Korgath-Alliance

whattrader

Legend
WTS: Spellshock Leggings Korgath-Alliance

Serious offers only, if you'd like to talk to me IG message Sotski on alliance side on said server.

Will value bikes at 12.5kg ea.

Just looking for a good home for these as I have no use for them

Will also value anything of interest for going rate on my server, thank you.

was thinking of twinking a lvl 44 worgen mainly for the awesome fast run animation...i will keep this in mind if i decide to twink a caster

Seems like they increased the droprate on these very much, seen alot of drops since patch now

Well that has piqued my curiosity. Would you mind linking me a reputable source to your statements? I've had these stored away on a mule and figured I should sell them after abandoning my caster twink project. If what you say is true then I will keep these for a future endeavor, otherwise the leggings are still for sale.

Well, I've been looking for these for 3 years now and never found a pair. All of a sudden, after patch, i see them on the AH and buy them. I asked the seller where they dropped, and he said they dropped from the last boss in ZF. Some hours later I see somebody on thottbot getting these too (from ZF). Yesterday somebody on Thottbot also got these from ZF. Might be a coincidence, but I think they upped the droprate :)

Ah, well to clear up some confusion I am the person that posted the last comment on thottbot AND wowhead (can prove if need be). Said a white lie (pretty much just copied what the last person had posted as he/she shared similar interest in selling) about recently looting it in order to potentially try to sell them there via comments. In reality, like I previously said, they've been sitting on a mule for quite some time. I can't really say that this is proof enough, you found them on the auction house on your server and someone else posted about them on wowhead and thottbot (disregarding my thottbot/wowhead comment). I do appreciate your concern. Perhaps you are right and it isn't just a coincidence but like I said, I would like a reputable source before giving up on these. Thank you anyways.

Ah, you made that post! :). Well, it still "feels" like the droprate has increased, but who knows. I would really like to know the droprate on these!

pango said:
Ah, you made that post! :). Well, it still "feels" like the droprate has increased, but who knows. I would really like to know the droprate on these!

There's all kinds of items that seem to be dropping more. In the last 3-4 days I've gotten Corpseshroud, Vendetta, Dead Hand's Vestment, Witch Doctor's Cane x2, Wand of Arcane Potency x2, Manslayer x4, Slaghammer x3. There's been a couple other threads where we've been discussing the reason.

-Ink

being able to grind rep with cities in instance might be contributing to more items being seen on the AH...giving people more incentive to grind rare drops. idk though.

the reason behind the increased drop rate is;

these leggings were lvl45 means only 2 NPC (ZF bosses) could drop them

thats why it was the rarest available item ingame

the drop rate was like 2 npc /100,000 = 1/50,000

with the item changes of 4.01 they are lvl44 means mobs can also drop them

so new drop rate is like 100 npc /100,000 = 1/1,000

see the difference?

adding that http://www.wowhead.com/item=13389 are now available

dont expect to sell spellshock leggings for 100-200k anymore

new price is around 10-20k i belive

Users who are viewing this thread