US WTS Shadowfang, Hotshots, Ribsplitters

Will you be on mid-day tomorrow? I doubt I'll have access to wow again tonight.

Add Ragexx and Prettypwnie, I'll be on as soon as I can to make the trade. :)

I should be on at about 3 p.m. EST, try to find me in-game around those times.

would you be willing to sell me 1 pair of the hotshot gloves?

I will offer 3,000G for 1 pair

I see a deal has been worked out, but since you have 2 possible 3 pair, would you, the buyer, consider not buying out all of the seller's inventory of these gloves?

please! /cry as i've been looking for quite a while now

I am buying two of them, since I'm transferring off again with a level 10, I'd rather not have any gold left around on that server since my alt is going to be left there to die for now.

If he can get a third pair, they're all yours :).

*edit* - I'll be on at 3ish hopefully :).

Taitaih said:
I am buying two of them, since I'm transferring off again with a level 10, I'd rather not have any gold left around on that server since my alt is going to be left there to die for now.

If he can get a third pair, they're all yours :).

*edit* - I'll be on at 3ish hopefully :).

would you be willing to sell a pair?

edit: once you get back to your home server

and

Prettypwnie if you can get the 3rd pair, my offer still stands

I will be going to Twinkinfo on Medivh Horde. If you're there, then there's a good chance you might get the 2nd pair :p.

i would transfer a toon right now, however the words chance and might, make me hesitant, i dont want essintially $50 dolloars(to n fro) down the drain.

however im hopeful, and you seem very respondant, tell me what to do :)

I'm actually hoping that the 2nd pair will find their home with someone in Twinkinfo guild. I don't want to sound vague about my answer, but I'm sure someone will want them there.

If you'd like to come play for us, then I'd have no problem selling them to you at a really discounted price (as long as you read and agree with our guild rules and policies of course :p). Otherwise I guess I can't give you a really straight answer if I can sell or not, sorry :(

I'm online under Taitaih right now, checking forums and stuff so I might be a second.

Sorry about yesterday, I'll be on for sure mid-day today.

I'll make a post here when I log on and we can meet up. :)

I'm on right now, contact me on Ragexx asap please. :D

Enjoy the goods! =)

Users who are viewing this thread