US WTS Green Lens Of Stamina

brynotron

Legend
WTS Green Lens Of Stamina

I have a Pre Patch 1.3 GREEN LENS OF STAMINA unbound for sale this is the +34 stamina head slot item no level restriction (well besides the 245 Engineering) Server is BLACKROCK,HORD toon transfers to server are fine taking serious offers only post if interested for contact information.

brynotron said:
I have a Pre Patch 1.3 GREEN LENS OF STAMINA unbound for sale this is the +34 stamina head slot item no level restriction (well besides the 245 Engineering) Server is BLACKROCK,HORD toon transfers to server are fine taking serious offers only post if interested for contact information.

Scratch that, I didn't see the 225 Engineering Requirement. If 150 you'd have me all over..

how much are you trying to get for this. Its not perfect unfortunatly. Still maybe interested though.

i bought this last night for 22k. I think I can live with it not being perfect, seeing as how there are probably around 20 of these left and the supply will eventually fall to zero.

Orgbank said:
i bought this last night for 22k. I think I can live with it not being perfect, seeing as how there are probably around 20 of these left and the supply will eventually fall to zero.

Grats on the purchase....truly one of the rarest items in the game. Enjoy it!

-Ink

grouchy39 said:
I am very interested in this head piece.. I am considering transfering to your server for it. I have unbound shadowfang, assassins blade as well as a shadowforge bushmaster as some collateral. Please leave contact info and we can discuss a deal. :)

or you can message me in game on

-Grouchy 39 gnome lock. alli side :p

Echo isles.

Orgbank posted that he purchased this already. I guess you can wait for confirmation from the seller but the seller seemed to be in a hurry to sell it. So I'm guessing it's gone.

-Ink

I have it in my inventory so I can assure you he no longer has it. Good luck finding one. I know a guy on Jaedenar that has 2.

Yeah I bet! I have a 39 lock (grouchy) who ive played on and off for 3 years or so in the 39s. Sadly he is on a dead battlegroup, whirlwind to be exact. Ive been planning to transfer to nightfall soon to actually get some games in to hopefully have some good games like I had with my now extinct "twink" guild. I think in a xfer 39s only can bring like 500g with them?? not sure... I have a few rares such as shadowfang, assassins blade, shadowforge bushmaster underworld bands, quilward harness etc.. i know u would prolly not trade it for other items i understand for this rare peice. I dont beleive in buying gold from sites for items, and being a broke college student doesnt help either lol... however i hope u get a deal for it. sry for the long post.

I actually meant someone else Ink. What are the odds of 2 people having 2 Stam lenses on the same server? Pretty small I'm sure. Anyway unless you have a character named Lillovecraft in my guild then there are 4 stam lenses on the server.

Orgbank said:
I actually meant someone else Ink. What are the odds of 2 people having 2 Stam lenses on the same server? Pretty small I'm sure. Anyway unless you have a character named Lillovecraft in my guild then there are 4 stam lenses on the server.

Ahh yes I saw those on the AH...which is a bad idea. They tend to bug on the AH.

-Ink

What do you mean that they tend to bug on the AH?

I have one of these on Garona - it's not Perfect - but I have one and would be interested in selling it for the right price.

Users who are viewing this thread