US WTB Shadowfang

Cupid

OG
WTB Shadowfang

Looking for a Shadowfang on Bloodhoof, I'm not transferring anywhere.

Paying 3500 gold. edit: I'm not paying huge amounts if you transfer to me, this is mainly directed at people with one on Bloodhoof currently.

You can contact me on Cupidtwink (Bloodhoof Alliance) or Cupîd (Bleeding Hollow Horde).

Sorry noone would be willing to sell there shadowfang for 3500 let alone 4500 at least.

Shadowfangs are only worth 3k imo, people try to over price them to much and its why the one on bloodhoof has been sitting there for a year at 30k and will never sell.

Ogsir said:
Sorry noone would be willing to sell there shadowfang for 3500 let alone 4500 at least.

I know someone that got SF for 3500 just the other day, so this post is useless and wrong.

Cupid said:
I know someone that got SF for 3500 just the other day, so this post is useless and wrong.

Sorry, but what he was probably intending to say, is NO ONE is going to xfer a shadowfang for 3500 gold, only to be forced to xfer back, 50$ and a shadowfang for 3500? LOL.

Get serious, and get your offer upwards of 11k and you'll have people willing to xfer.

Prizefighter said:
Sorry, but what he was probably intending to say, is NO ONE is going to xfer a shadowfang for 3500 gold, only to be forced to xfer back, 50$ and a shadowfang for 3500? LOL.

Get serious, and get your offer upwards of 11k and you'll have people willing to xfer.

I'm not asking anyone to transfer, but if anyone has a Shadowfang on Bloodhoof I would buy it for 3500g which I believe is a reasonable price.

-Edited my first post to clarify.

I sold mine to a friend for .. 2k

I bought one a week ago for 3.5k

Bearpaws bought one a week ago for 3.5k

Juice got his a week ago for 3k.

All the same server. It happens. in fact if you peruse the wts forums..most of them want 3k

They sell for 600-1500 on my main server.

Prizefighter said:

11k, thats way to much bro.

i paid 4500g and wranglers wristbands of stamina, tree bark jacket, 4/4 eagle gloves and 5/5 eagle legs, but he transfered to me.

Users who are viewing this thread