Items List

----------

[item]ShadowFang[/item]x1

[item]Wrangler's Wrist[/item] of Stam, +5

[item]Wrangler's Wrist[/item] of Monkey, +3/3

willing to transfer

+500g if your on the same server TwinkyToes's Huntard Twink is On <3

Zul'jin actually =p

I wanna get outta this server though, the alli twink guild has a few good guild members but the rest are, not my cup of tea >_> lol

i have 3 pairs of 3/3 eagle 4 pairs of 3/3 monkey and a treebark jacket and 5 scrolled + 16 spellpower to glove enchants willing to give it all up i won't xfer im on skullcrusher alliance and there is a good 19 guild paragon on the server alliance side.

send me a pm if you want em just pm me the price we can negotiate i don't even know if you want it all just through it all out there.

NoOoO said:
i have 3 pairs of 3/3 eagle 4 pairs of 3/3 monkey and a treebark jacket and 5 scrolled + 16 spellpower to glove enchants willing to give it all up i won't xfer im on skullcrusher alliance and there is a good 19 guild paragon on the server alliance side.

send me a pm if you want em just pm me the price we can negotiate i don't even know if you want it all just through it all out there.

any set price?

I just saw two Shadowfangs on Argent Dawn's Alliance AH. About 10k each. And its on Ruin! I started a toon there to check a couple things out. Just wanted to let ya know!

D: 10k each?

Wow, I'm bent on perfection but even I find that.... A tad High lol :3

So you bought them out and transfered to ruin, hoping someone would buy them for atleast 10k? :S

No, I didn't buy them out. Like I said, I started a toon on there this morning to check some stuff out. They are being sold by two different sellers. I have yet to transfer to Ruin, but nobody seems interested having another lock in their guild.

Good luck getting in touch with pixxy, she only bank alts every so often and has had it for about a year.

Jimmy said:
No, I didn't buy them out. Like I said, I started a toon on there this morning to check some stuff out. They are being sold by two different sellers. I have yet to transfer to Ruin, but nobody seems interested having another lock in their guild.

Visit Zul'Jin and look around there...

Interference is looking for a few members...

Users who are viewing this thread