US WTB Green Lens of eagle or stam

I have a pair of perfect eagles. A pair of perfect stams and an imperfect one that is off by 1 stam.

Stams I wont sell for less than 25k; Eagles im not sure how much they run now-a-days

Ok to clear up things this is what I got. And the prices I will least I will sell it for.

1 Perfect Eagles - 20k

2 Perfect Stams - 37k Each, 72 for both

and 1 Imperfect Stam. 25k

Also have a couple common lenses like +36, Shadow, Frost, Nature, Fire. And +10 Mana Regen.

Ok, prices were all changed to due many people telling me it was really cheap.

** All Prices Changed up by 15k.

Im on suramar us alliance

Perfect 26/16 eagle 25k- very very negotiable

Medivh hordeside US

If that guy wouldnt sell o.o

well that guy is not responding so I will make a char and talk with you in game about details, because it will have to be through the neutral AH in booty bay

Yeah im here, sorry im out of the country, the other side of the world.

Im off hours and sometimes I dont get Wifi, so yes my ingame name that im always and only on is odoubleg.

He has all my gears on him atm.

Keep me added and ill be sure to sell you them.

but if your not on my server, i wont have time to wait for you to buy the gold, so if your serious please have the gold ready. Thanks

Snipedown said:
great now he is not responding lol

if that was @ me, send me a private message or say in the thread a time that's good to talk, patching takes a long time so when i can start patching it's liable to be a while, so tommorow would probably work best.

prolly sometime around 4 pm and 9pm tommorow! (eastern) is best for me, but whenever!

Same with me, it instructed me that i had to redownload wow so might take a while.

Will talk further after I get my WoW up.

Users who are viewing this thread