US Vs EU

Dagamela

Legend
Hey, so I am just curious, how is twinking in EU servers? Over here in America it isn't incredibly active, endgame content is much more interesting to most people. I made an account on EU and I saw it was really active on Defias Brotherhood, is that just because It is a designated twink realm or are all realms like that? Because unorganized 5's are pretty much unheard of imo (ridiculous ques).

I would invest in a tunneler like WTFast if you want to play EU while living in New York. Even if you have an excellent computer and fast internet you will notice a spike in latency because of the distance between you and the server.

I am under the impression that EU is more active in the 70s bracket than US.

However not every server is like Defias Brotherhood (DB is currently most active 70 realm).

It was never a "designated 70 twink realm", however it started with one guild, then another broke out from that, and another and another and another
<

There are also many other guilds on many other servers, which are very much active

Sup guys best mage eu here 3k experienced, Im eating Us players for breakfast also steady guilds are overrated cause my contract runs out after 1 month anyway,

Sup guys, probably best dk eu/us. or taylorswift can have us i can have eu

Never really heard of any epeen-spalterring from US nor have i seen any noticeable players on the forum. except from a couple.

Users who are viewing this thread