Us vs eu

Status
Not open for further replies.
and continue to make in the face of zero evidenceis quite funny

I can supply evidence, and i really don't want to.

I'm the best priest at 70.. Vapriest is nothing .. just saying :) NO HATE INTENDED FRIENDS

LOTS OF LOVE,

BEST PRIEST 70

xoxoxoxoxo

BestPri said:
Im the best priest at 70.. Vapriest is nothing .. just saying :) NO HATE INTENDED

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Honestly can you drop this crap already, for all of us who don't care that imagine might as well be faked and proves NOTHING!

This BTS vs RNG Gaming has to stop, and stop now. you're derailing topics and destroying the forums for the rest of us, I really do hope a mod comes and checks this forum regulary so any of these derailing threads will just get locked up and perhaps people ending with a warning after 3rd time or so.

If you don't please do us a favor and take it on your own personal forums.

also Eleanor, if you wanna prove your better then them, then do it in terms of skill, BEAT them in arena in a mirror match or something without Tazik or something like that, and recording it!

And who gives a shit if someone wintraded, good for them, they couldn't do it regulary so. Also 70 arena doesn't matter at all.. You're just doing old content and even if you wanna be able to compete in the bracket you can't as its pretty broken.

Bakpak said:
Honestly can you drop this crap already, for all of us who don't care that imagine might as well be faked and proves NOTHING!

This BTS vs RNG Gaming has to stop, and stop now. you're derailing topics and destroying the forums for the rest of us, I really do hope a mod comes and checks this forum regulary so any of these derailing threads will just get locked up and perhaps people ending with a warning after 3rd time or so.

also Eleanor, if you wanna prove your better then them, then do it in terms of skill, BEAT them in arena in a mirror match or something without Tazik or something like that, and recording it!

And who gives a shit if someone wintraded, good for them, they couldn't do it regulary so. Also 70 arena doesn't matter at all.. You're just doing old content and even if you wanna be able to compete in the bracket you can't as its pretty broken.

Btw im swedish, not russian .........

Bakpak said:

You mad bro?

Umm asked them for arenas many time, they wont queue "because they dont wana risk losing rating"

Good Game, go sleep kidda

eleanor is shit in Arena with no skills ,

wut wut ->

[video=youtube;1hL3oylZjDo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hL3oylZjDo&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Wittyscrub said:
i tink that was pue

you mean that kyeboardturning clicker?

wut wut [video=youtube;AipT8ncjHAY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AipT8ncjHAY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Èleanor said:
You mad bro?

Umm asked them for arenas many time, they wont queue "because they dont wana risk losing rating"

Good Game, go sleep kidda

Well if they risk losing 22 rating I cant blame them. then again 70 Arena doesn't matter at all.

also Eleanor I won't sink to your level and trying to taunt you, you know why? cause I'm not an god damn chav.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread