us vs eu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falkor

Twink Info Legend
couldnt find those old us vs eu threads. so here's round 2 (3?):

me_163_motivational_europe.jpg

EU is a funny joke. Obviously US

You let this guy run your country for 8 years and want to call out other countries. Just no

dream-george-bush.jpg

Want to talk about everything you guys had as prime minister/president? Let's have FUN FUNNY BOY

examinerEU said:
You let this guy run your country for 8 years and want to call out other countries. Just no

dream-george-bush.jpg

yes. i alone let him continue to be president.

Oh btw, Obama was OBVIOUSLY such a better option (SARCASM, because it seems that TI reader are almost always freaking slow with sarcasm)

hitler460.jpg

mussolini.mug.jpg

If you want to play the former leader game

2004085395.jpg

Royalty- wasting taxpayer's money since God know when

For the record, I have nothing against Europe, and I plan on living in Italy/Spain/Ukraine in about 15 years or so. I'm simply providing trolling material.

EU SO GOOD I KNOWZ

SARCASM

italy or spain i could kind of understand....but, ukraine?!

Falkor said:
italy or spain i could kind of understand....but, ukraine?!

Dirt cheap real estate, plus I know a Ukrainian chick and she got me excited about the country.

Another funny one

EDIT: INB4 ain't europe, it is. The part of russia that is in Europe is where russian government is leading the country (Moscow St-petersbourg, etc.)

bankbeauty said:

Another funny one

EDIT: INB4 ain't europe, it is. The part of russia that is in Europe is where russian government is leading the country (Moscow St-petersbourg, etc.)

Lol I was just about to say this

Taken from one of many George bush ridicule sites

"""Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004"

Link - Bush Quotations - The 10 Dumbest Things Bush Ever Said

Its quote number 4 with the video clip.

LOL 8 YEAAAAARS DAAYUUUMMMM

Seems like Bush is sensitive topic; i apologise if i hurt your feelings but truth be told he was a complete tool.

Only thing i saw coming from this topic was a flame war, so i thought id have a go and give it a stir.

Americans are shocked to find out that no British people know anything about the American Revolution, it isn't worth learning about.

Llare said:
Americans are shocked to find out that no British people know anything about the American Revolution, it isn't worth learning about.

Or maybe they are still butt hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread