US Twinks for Sale.

Ogsir

OG
Twinks for Sale.

Just wondering what I can get. Offer for my rogue

<------ Ogii, 19 Rogue, Suramar Alliance US

i think you should be able to sell it at around 250$ in all realness.

Probably about 10 bucks. 19 twinks take no more than 3 days to get 90% geared and enchanted.

I know alot of people who play warcraft are young and dont work but for some 3 days is like 500$ worth of time. Not to mention a shadowfang will take you Time to find even if you bought gold and if you didnt your looking at having a level 80 and everything that comes with it (ie. Take you a month to get to 80 fully geared and raiding).

If twinks were priced based on time investment alone that shit should be worth like 1500$. Something to think about.

250 bucks!? Alot of 80s dont even go for 250 bucks.

If I put the same amount of time that I did getting my Mage to 80 and then gearing him up, I could have gotten the gold for 5 Shadowfangs and leveled up 20 level 19s. Easily.

rishi said:
250 bucks!? Alot of 80s dont even go for 250 bucks.

If I put the same amount of time that I did getting my Mage to 80 and then gearing him up, I could have gotten the gold for 5 Shadowfangs and leveled up 20 level 19s. Easily.

^^ This. 250 bucks is too much. AND I might also add many people like to have their own twinks and built their rep, not just steal someone elses and then ruin his rep. Many people like to take pride in they're twinks but you cannot do so if you didn't invest in him (In game).

That's my 2cents.

I'd pay 250 dollars for a rogue if it had the following

[item]Arena Grand Master[/item]x2

[item]Lucky Fishing Hat[/item]

[item]Tunic of Westfall[/item] +4 stats [item]Defias Blackened Armor[/item]x2, +4 stats / +100 hp.

225 Skinning / Herb

A Billion BoAs

A Resiliance Set

A Crit Set

A Attack Power Set

A Agility Set

A Stamina Set

A OLD PVP Title (Highest!)

A Dodge Set

A DPS Set

Note - This pretty much includes [item]Shadowfang[/item], [item]Assassin's Blade[/item], [item]Meadow Ring[/item] of Agi / Eluding and bunch of other items xD

Thats the rogue I'd buy for 250$, maybe even more ;)

And in the same amount of time you could be making in real life terms 2000-3000$ CONSERVATIVELY. The problem is that those 80's are mispriced because kids in china get payed to level in computer farming environments. (Zygor's + BoAx2 + Groups) OR people are ditching the game because of the time investment / addiction.

Plus ok you got the gold for 5 Shadowfangs. In that time frame you would be lucky to find one on the AH. Level 19s arent worth shit your right. 19 with shadowfang agm and XP room is another story.

User said:
And in the same amount of time you could be making in real life terms 2000-3000$ CONSERVATIVELY. The problem is that those 80's are mispriced because kids in china get payed to level in computer farming environments. (Zygor's + BoAx2 + Groups) OR people are ditching the game because of the time investment / addiction.

Plus ok you got the gold for 5 Shadowfangs. In that time frame you would be lucky to find one on the AH. Level 19s arent worth shit your right. 19 with shadowfang agm and XP room is another story.

Yes but on your server you have the money for improvements, whereas if you buy it, your stuck on a random server with no help.

Note: Im NOT Selling my twink/s. I was just checking out how much I would be able to get for it.

Users who are viewing this thread