[US] TWINK ITEMS ALL BRACKETS - THIRK'S TWINK EMPORIUM

Status
Not open for further replies.
USD/Gold transactions, Eligibility, and Pricing policy added. Items updated once a week.

Thirk, a couple of us are considering making 70s/20s etc on some realm. You obviously have 70s and gear on that realm. I'd really like to go somewhere where I know at least a few 70s/20s exist. Is it worth coming to Spinebreaker? Moreover, I like looking for gear on the AH (do you have this 100% covered?) I don't care to AH farm anymore so I won't get in your way there but I don't want to roll on that realm and find out the AH is basically your guild bank.

Thirk, a couple of us are considering making 70s/20s etc on some realm. You obviously have 70s and gear on that realm. I'd really like to go somewhere where I know at least a few 70s/20s exist. Is it worth coming to Spinebreaker? Moreover, I like looking for gear on the AH (do you have this 100% covered?) I don't care to AH farm anymore so I won't get in your way there but I don't want to roll on that realm and find out the AH is basically your guild bank.

Damn, sorry I didn't see this earlier.
1. Bump. I stopped selling gear to randoms on my server. It's shameful and I don't want hard to find stuff in the wrong hands. The items are now sold on TI only or through friends.
2. Is it worth it? I don't know, I stay here because it's my centralized realm with all my items/toons. I like it. Can't guarantee you will. 70 population does exist, and you'll see some 70s dueling outside org most of the day/night, but there's no central guild or structure. They do exist.
3. The AH is my guild bank, I scan every 6-12 hours minimum. I do partial funds for amazing players. I've got a good amount of 20 gear atm. With that said I've had (very unfortunately) lots of stuff slip under my radar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: [US] TWINK ITEMS ALL BRACKETS - THIRK'S TWINK EMPORIUM

how much for the feet of the lynx?
Sorry, didn't see someone reply. I have a 2k offer on it at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

I've got a 74 druid twink on Spinebreaker horde...I'd be interested in playing a few games with you if queue 70 BG's at all.

I've got a 74 druid twink on Spinebreaker horde...I'd be interested in playing a few games with you if queue 70 BG's at all.
Of course I queue 70 BGs. Add me on real ID linxlinxlinxlinx@gmail.com

I don't know if ANY of these are worth ANYTHING anymore, but could someone let me know what the deal is now that retail WoW is make believe land?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread