US Trading shadowfang

renolds

Legend
Trading shadowfang

I have no wow time at all atm and I want to start my account up to give my kid something to play on vacation and delectably start playing again myself. So I am offering my shadowfang for 1 prepaid game card up front you get the shadowfang. The shadowfang is on Medivh.

TL;DR

Have no time on account

you give one two month card

you get shadowfang

Equivalent to 30 dollars.

If you're on medivh you're paying 30 dollars for shadowfang if you're on another realm you're paying as I recall 55 dollars for a shadowfang? rather low price honestly, if I were still into nineteens I'd never do this.

renolds said:
I have no wow time at all atm and I want to start my account up to give my kid something to play on vacation and delectably start playing again myself. So I am offering my shadowfang for 1 prepaid game card up front you get the shadowfang. The shadowfang is on Medivh.

TL;DR

Have no time on account

you give one two month card

you get shadowfang

Equivalent to 30 dollars.

If you're on medivh you're paying 30 dollars for shadowfang if you're on another realm you're paying as I recall 55 dollars for a shadowfang? rather low price honestly, if I were still into nineteens I'd never do this.

Clearly a scam. 4 total posts, and sorry, if youre at the age where you have a kid, you can afford a $30 game card. Obvious scam is obvious

Users who are viewing this thread