[US] Real versus Dirtyauction's warrior.

they are the best warriors in the world...... yet they both race changed to be the most op race, that doesnt show much to me, if they were both gnomes running around beating dreneais, i would be impressed.

they are the best warriors in the world...... yet they both race changed to be the most op race, that doesnt show much to me, if they were both gnomes running around beating dreneais, i would be impressed.

like encorebroz beeing undead and having a winning record over real's draenei

encorebroz #1 warrior in the world

real was undead before dran, if someone offered to pay for my race change and transfer id prolly do it too. what with everyone on reals dick, diesel didnt he shit on you on his rogue vs your nelf? he has no profs on that rogue and hasnt played it in 2 years, congradulations on your ability to make retarded comments. i think if you someone wants to actually determine the better warrior between us and eu i think people people should do series on both sides us and eu

Wuv123 said:
This is getting so stupid.

Everyone knows DA looses all the time to Real-Cannabis-Bone, then he post the one video he wins like he's better.

It's just getting sad.

Actually DA beats Cannabis and Bone a lot more than they beat him. They will admit that he is the better arena shaman.

Pizza said:
Actually DA beats Cannabis and Bone a lot more than they beat him. They will admit that he is the better arena shaman.

Were debating his capability on his warrior.

OMG I'm best at playing my pixelz.

Gregi said:
Were debating his capability on his warrior.

He does great on a warrior. Anyone who says otherwise is just biased. Yes he may not be the best, but his warrior is not his main twink, it's his ALT twink. His shaman is his main twink, which he easily holds the top spot.

I agree, he should not be posting these videos when he wins less than he loses on his warrior against these players.

P I am referring to his warrior not his shaman, everyone knows his shaman is boss.

But I was in vent with Bone the night DA finally beat him on his warrior, Bone beat him over 25 times straight, DA won once on his warry, next day, video of him beating bone, lame.

Ah it just autoposted above me, well said Pizza.

Pizza said:
He does great on a warrior. Anyone who says otherwise is just biased. Yes he may not be the best, but his warrior is not his main twink, it's his ALT twink. His shaman is his main twink, which he easily holds the top spot.

I agree, he should not be posting these videos when he wins less than he loses on his warrior against these players.

He does OK on a Warrior, and the only reason he might be the top shaman is because no other decent players would put as much effort into learning such an op class.

-Maelstrom

Nzxer said:
real was undead before dran, if someone offered to pay for my race change and transfer id prolly do it too. what with everyone on reals dick, diesel didnt he shit on you on his rogue vs your nelf? he has no profs on that rogue and hasnt played it in 2 years, congradulations on your ability to make retarded comments. i think if you someone wants to actually determine the better warrior between us and eu i think people people should do series on both sides us and eu

shit on me? i can remember dueling him once, while he didnt have any professions, i didnt have any bandages, it was a 20 minute fight, i hardly call it shitting on. all i am saying is you cant call yourself best in the world, there will always be someone to beat u, and you really cant do it if u play the most op race @ 19 in the game. period.

edit, also, i havent claimed to be the best at shit.

diesel you know you 2 dueled more than once that night, and i believe you excuse was "i didnt know i was fighting a rogue", the first duel you herbed etc, the 2nd you was in your "rogue gear" and lost too. its bad enough that you had the advantage over real but you have to lie aswell claiming you had no bandages and it was a 20 minute duel

are ehn gee

Users who are viewing this thread