US Rare twink items from all brackets

Stealthbot said:
Spinebreaker us horde? And the name of the toon/s I can get hold of you on please. Cheers

Oh ur thirk nvm

I might be playing on my 49 druid Ferene or on my banker Thirkbank.

Stealthbot said:
Aight I'll look u up still got ur ab ye?

Yep, still got AB.

Uldorn said:
How much would it cost for you to transfer a vendetta to mug'thol, vengeance battlegroup?

Sorry, I won't transfer anywhere but Cyclone or Ruin unless there's an exceptional reason for me to do so.

Uldorn said:
What kind of exceptional reason would convince you?

I don't know, you tell me.

How much are you looking for for the AB's (either one of them or perhaps both) and how much extra would I be required to pay for you to transfer to Medivh? :p

*edit* Also you said 3/3 wranglers comes up on your server a fair bit...how often? :p don't suppose you have some monkey/falcon lying around?

Spooksters said:
How much are you looking for for the AB's (either one of them or perhaps both) and how much extra would I be required to pay for you to transfer to Medivh? :p

*edit* Also you said 3/3 wranglers comes up on your server a fair bit...how often? :p don't suppose you have some monkey/falcon lying around?

They've been appearing substantually less since 3.1. Last pair I had I sold for ~200g about 3 weeks ago.

5k for both of the AB's, 3k for one. 10k for both if I transfer, I'm most likely not transferring with one. However, if you have at least 8k and something else for me, I'll consider.

Spooksters said:
so id be 10k for both of them if you transferred to me? Hmm...I'll have to think about it, little expensive

Not as expensive as $50.

No, probably not - but I don't buy gold, but when I see people transfering to others and getting them for 1.5-2.5 its hard to justify 10 for 2

Spooksters said:
No, probably not - but I don't buy gold, but when I see people transfering to others and getting them for 1.5-2.5 its hard to justify 10 for 2

I'll go as low as 8k for both if I transfer, but that's probably the lowest I'll go.

We'll see, I'll consider it...but tha'd mean I would actually have to do dailies and such! waaaa farming -.-

But yeah, i'll think about it and get back to you

Users who are viewing this thread