US - Looking for a Green Lens of Stamina - US

I am looking to get into contact with someone that has an Unbound Green Lens of Stamina, Please leave a name here or PM me.

Please include in the Message what server and faction it is on along with a ballpark price range.

Thanks in advance,

- K

Bumpmy10chars

Bump again

Bump again

Bring it up

Bumping it up

still interested.

I did sell a perfect stam for 75k back in the day (early WotLK I think), We initially agreed at 100k but as I found out he lived very close to me he got mates' rates. As Ink alluded to there may be a couple of imperfects around that I may be able to lay my hands on if someone was interested.

there was one on mannoroth at one point during <FB> times and later WOTLK. it was imperfect and the guy still insisted it was worth the gold cap. if you can get the idiot to get any lower, feel free.

I have an unbound green lens of stamina on Cho'gall US, horde side that I'm willing to sell. I'll keep track of this thread for a bit, give me some offers. If for some reason I don't respond, hit up Vanathex on Exodar US.

Sanitarium said:
there was one on mannoroth at one point during <FB> times and later WOTLK. it was imperfect and the guy still insisted it was worth the gold cap. if you can get the idiot to get any lower, feel free.

I do remember him posting it for 100k back then, but from what it looks like he has quit and/or stopped playing the Auction House.

Users who are viewing this thread