[US] Level One Twinks

I just think that level 1 twinking is challanging, you said we don't have many moves or healing anymore, which makes it challanging
<

Not sure about you but I like a challange. Also, earlier I said I'm doing this because I was inspired. Who by? Roskmeg, Bon, Bogland, Chubs, Squeaky. All of them play level 1's from what I'm aware.

Not sure about you but I like a challange. Also, earlier I said I'm doing this because I was inspired. Who by? Roskmeg, Bon, Bogland, Chubs, Squeaky. All of them play level 1's from what I'm aware.

Alright.
<

Well good luck with your guild.

Im going to go level my warrior named Swifftttyy to 85.

We are not "telling" you to do something.

We are giving you a suggestion before you try to start this guild up.

I'm not talking you down like galli was. (Which he really needs to stop doing, because it makes us look bad)

But in all honesty you sound ignorant and I wouldnt even want you in my guild.

Why not make a 5?

What you saw level one twinks do back when they had heal is no longer possible. It hard to duel people now

because of the new talent trees and level ones had all their skills nerfed. Only thing that is really viable for pve

at 1 is hunter and rogue.

This "skilled and timing" pve that squeaky is talking about is not even a thing.

He knows you have to kite or dodge.

But good luck with your guild.

Squeakys one I was in didnt last a month.

If you make it past a month you are good in my book.

<

Have fun.

Not sure of serious or just really really ignorant...

I love my level 5, Fluffehfive. He's really fun to play, and great to duel with. I just beat a level 22 arcane mage then
<
. We do a lot of raids, and PVP gurubashi nights
<

Five For FIshing - Shadowsong US Alliance.

youtube.com/level5twinksfff

Or just come on the server and check us out
<

Fluffeh <3

I love my level 5, Fluffehfive. He's really fun to play, and great to duel with. I just beat a level 22 arcane mage then
<
. We do a lot of raids, and PVP gurubashi nights
<

Five For FIshing - Shadowsong US Alliance.

youtube.com/level5twinksfff

Or just come on the server and check us out
<

Fluffeh <3

lolololololol

i will try this again sorry i have not been active in this bracket i have taken a vacation from wow lol. also i do have some very treasureable grandfathered items for level one twinks (keen machete x3). im very interested in giving it a shot again cause ive had really nothing to do and my server is almost dead (not suggesting my server at all) probably will be fine with a fresh start

I'd be totally into gearing up a new lvl 1! Pvping or raiding without boas sounds lots of fun
<
I <333333 my lvl 1 atm, but trying out a new one might be refreshing. Has a server been decided on yet?

And to lvl 5s, people play lvl 1 twinks to see how awesome they can be at lvl 1. Massive raids sound cool, but for me the whole fun of my lvl 1 twink is the fact that theyre lvl 1! I would just get super bored not being able to do bgs at 5 or feel as awesome as I do playing my lvl 1 ^.^

No server has being decided yet, as for now im on Moonguard and enjoying it.

Once there was one on Dath'Remar US, with bout 30 members but it was last year and the gm was a shithead. Their youtube channel is named LevelOneGods:)

Gunshøt

Users who are viewing this thread