(US) Herald of the Titans

Wet

Legend
Hi,
We currently have a few people geared for herald of the titans and wondering if any other people are geared/gearing for it cross realm

we currently have 1 tank 2 heals 1 dps

Private message me or post here if interested

Alliance btw

Last edited by a moderator:
no problems man gear up! we gonna have to wait a while to get 10 people anyway only know of 1 guild that has done and thats uncleswags

ah should have stated is alliance :(

I have an 80 aff lock. Have like 2 pieces of herald gear, if need be i could come up with a set in like a week. Add me and wisp me with any information regarding when.

ehunnell@gmail.com

Myself and a few others are looking at doing this on Lightbringer-US and Ravenholdt-US. The group consists of a shadow priest (myself), a druid, possibly another druid or a shaman, and a warrior.

My toon is about ready to go at this point (not entirely full BiS yet, but a set that would do the job nonetheless). Currently lacking legs which I will pick up as soon as the Cata JP bonuses reset this week, and in need of just a Wand otherwise, from either Ulduar or HoR (which I've been sitting through multi-hour queues for each day).

A link to my armory is below, if you want to try and discuss things I'll PM you my realID so you can add me in game.

Griffz @ Lightbringer - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Last edited by a moderator:
Might be interested if I keep missing herald day w/ the guild

Mubyzal @ Stormrage - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

logged in my herald set, needs a couple gems and enchants but this is from changing items since last time i did herald. i do have the title so would just come to help out, as long as i dont have to kill stars lol

Users who are viewing this thread