[US F2P] WSG 10v10 This Saturday 15 August 2015

Hey guys, lenny will not be able to make it aside his efforts to get this event started and so i will be hosting this event like i have the others in the past.

Hope everyone can help out by being on 30 minutes before the posted start time and if you do not have me added in game please add manyy#1401

See you guys soon!!!

ggs to those who played, although it took a while to get the games started I had a lot of fun when we were playing them. The f2p community lives on! :D

Will for sure organize more in the future.

I would like to thank Manyy for taking the leadership, i am sorry i couldn't make it this time.

Thanks to all who signed up and participated!! I didn't really expect a 10v10... which totally means, F2P is alive and well.

Fun, very close matches every time, thanks again for HB to come play and stream them 8)
Also thanks to Manyy for stepping up and running it

I feel in hindsight I probably should have ran with MM for a tad more kill pressure, oh well - next time

Edit: doh I forgot to thank Lenny for starting this. Whoops. Thanks! ^~^

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a good amount of fun, worked out tonight that I could be here last minute thanks for getting me in

I had a good amount of fun, worked out tonight that I could be here last minute thanks for getting me in

Hey, Buns can you give us a link to see the games, please ? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread