[US F2P] WSG 10v10 This Saturday 12 December 2015

Last edited by a moderator:
I can get a priest for these games instead of an rdruid. rdruid is so shit heals

Rozaria @ Thaurissan - Community - World of Warcraft

Yep, as Albino said, restoration druid makes a really large difference here, the heals may be weak, but it supports our team-comp, which is a very burst-y one, on the other hand alliance has a defensive comp, with double priest and rsham, using a WW to get some advantage on the front liners when the target is called etc, and the Rshaman doesn't really have to focus on shearing and purging, the ele sham in mid may do such thing, and also help against burst with offheals. I am looking forward to see how this plays out.

Yep, as Albino said, restoration druid makes a really large difference here, the heals may be weak, but it supports our team-comp, which is a very burst-y one, on the other hand alliance has a defensive comp, with double priest and rsham, using a WW to get some advantage on the front liners when the target is called etc, and the Rshaman doesn't really have to focus on shearing and purging, the ele sham in mid may do such thing, and also help against burst with offheals. I am looking forward to see how this plays out.

Rdruid wont be swaying anything with an ele shaman spamming purge and the amount of pressure the other team can output with 2 priests.

Rdruid wont be swaying anything with an ele shaman spamming purge and the amount of pressure the other team can output with 2 priests.

Other than having 2 hunters and 2 fero bites from boomy and rogue on efc, i don't see anything deadlier.

Thank you [MENTION=17375]LennywBoreanTundra[/MENTION] for organising these. I personally - and a few others whom I've spoken to - really enjoy these F2P games, much more than the vet real ids (and even sometimes more than GvGs). The balance makes for more fair and competitive games.

I don't know if I've ever really said thanks.

Thank you [MENTION=17375]LennywBoreanTundra[/MENTION] for organising these. I personally - and a few others whom I've spoken to - really enjoy these F2P games, much more than the vet real ids (and even sometimes more than GvGs). The balance makes for more fair and competitive games.

I don't know if I've ever really said thanks.

My main goal for these games is to have fun, and i do, that one good reason i keep doing organizing these events, the vet real ids may seem not as competitive because they are groups just thrown together in the last 30 mins or so, as has been happening lately. And i will for sure continue organizing more and more :)!

Users who are viewing this thread