US account

account

OK guys, hypothetical situation time. Pretend I have an account I may want to sell. I am wondering how much my account would be worth. The account has:

29 rogue, max gear/profs (including Vendetta, BOAs, titles and DMH)

29 hunter, max gear/profs

39 hunter, 3 full gearsets

19 Shaman, perfect gear minus th LFH

19 lock, a bit more than half-finished

10 Rogue, 55% crit/dodge, perfect gear

80 DK

68 rogue

2000g

A few different websites estimate that its worth ~$360, but they dont factor in twinks. Thoughts?

Remember, this is all hypothetical for now

1) Selling your account is dumb.

But, since it's not my account, maybe around ~800 depending on how hardcore your twink / main are.

:3

i wish i woulda made a level 10 twink pre WOTLK

No oldschool titles, but the hunter and rogue (and a 2nd rogue,lvl 12) have the Noble title

I have an 80 rogue and 80 DK, both geared. 41 warrior, 20 pally, 19 lock. On my rogue, I have at least 8 titles, an albino drake, 53 mounts and almost 20 exalted reps. Between all my toons I have at least 20,000 gold.

I oughta be able to get at least $10,000 for my account right?

The selling of accounts...lawl.

sub, the only thing that draws irl money in is the number of 80's. it sucks, but most people just do not care about twinking and having alot of them is not a major selling point.

Unless you're selling it to another twinker, the estimated price is probably what you're going to get.

>>I'll give ya 100 bucks for it right now if ya want :D

Grunge said:
Unless you're selling it to another twinker, the estimated price is probably what you're going to get.

Thats why I posted it here, not any other sites :p

i'll quite honestly give you 20 bucks and a pat on the back for it

but i dont think i'd ever pay more than 50 bucks for a wow account because fuck that.

my offer stands. At least you know my name, you wouldn't want some weirdo chinese kid leveling/deleting all your twinks, would you?

Buying - Wow Account with any character 10 - 19, untwinked, any class, any race for 50$, just have to have ANY old school pvp title :3, either that or my murloc marine code.

Users who are viewing this thread