US Account Giveaway. [Details Inside]

hi my name is andrew. My account didn't get hacked and i don't have a sad story. I like twinks and always wanted a 60. Idc if they're geared i just hate lvling gearing toons is fun. I would like to play them and have a party with some bros in las vegas. Maybe a few hot babes too

Hey, I'm Karhu, also known as Deviousness. I've been playing WoW since I was in 8th grade. So about four years now, and I've been Twinking ever since BC. I've always wanted to try the 60 bracket, just never had the chance to level up a toon that far other than my Main. I think I deserve the account because I'm actually literate. And I don't rape the English language every sentence. Unlike most of the people on this site... So give me the account. :D

Turtlezyo said:
THAT IS NOT something you joke around with.

fucking douchebag son a bitch

i swear my turtle died you can ask johneffer.

im sad that you turtle lovers dont believe me.

Whats up, Koncussion here, Ive been an active and dedicated WoW player since vanilla ranging from creating 15+ perfectly geared 19s and two 80's over the years. Throughout my WoW experience, Ive found that I excel in PvP, including gladiator on one of my 80's. I have also played on both EU and US servers, and have created twinks on both sides, but have never had the opportunity to create a 60 twink due to not being able to run instances with another support account. Upon receiving the account, I would love to dedicate my WoW time to gearing up both twinks to the best of my ability, and ceaselessly playing some 60 BG, which I havent had the chance to do! (An old friend of mine also has a 60 twink, so I would possibly be able to play some BG's with him)

Thanks for your consideration,

Koncussion

koncussion said:
Whats up, Koncussion here, Ive been an active and dedicated WoW player since vanilla ranging from creating 15+ perfectly geared 19s and two 80's over the years. Throughout my WoW experience, Ive found that I excel in PvP, including gladiator on one of my 80's. I have also played on both EU and US servers, and have created twinks on both sides, but have never had the opportunity to create a 60 twink due to not being able to run instances with another support account. Upon receiving the account, I would love to dedicate my WoW time to gearing up both twinks to the best of my ability, and ceaselessly playing some 60 BG, which I havent had the chance to do! (An old friend of mine also has a 60 twink, so I would possibly be able to play some BG's with him)

Thanks for your consideration,

Koncussion

koncussion for president.

hello i am best rogue eu i want this account so i can be best rogue us thank you.

No this is no joke, i've had some RL stuff going on. Winner is Koncussion! I'll PM you the details, thanks all who wrote a paragraph for this.

nikor0x said:
No this is no joke, i've had some RL stuff going on. Winner is Koncussion! I'll PM you the details, thanks all who wrote a paragraph for this.

fucking shit he already has an account dirty whore.

Users who are viewing this thread