US AB <1min

rivalwild

Legend
Need 30 players, queue up please!

Nice attitude.

No, nice attitude is making 10 xp off lvl 15 warlocks to stomp the horde in a 15v5. Great showing alliance, glad Vitalia could lead the way!

Just got in one for bout 2 mins, got AB victory, and ab perfection. But now i try to entr, get a 2min pop, and then not enough people in the game and it ends =/

I got pops, but was all like quad boxers who just sat there..

F͙͚͎̬̖̤̈ͬ̀͘e̷ͫ̈́̈́̅͗ͣ̒͘҉̻͙̬͎̼̲̻̙ạ̶̵͕̬̩͒͑ͭ̓̍̅r̟̺͚̭͙̘̙̥͂͂͑̍̏́͊̌̒͢ ̷̴̢̻̗̮̩̿ͧ̈ͨͪn̛̙̬͎̬̩̮̥ͯͪ͡o͙ͮ͋͗̅͂ͣ̊́̋̕ͅt̩̹͌ͯ̄ͦ̉̌ͯ ͬͫͧ͋̚͘͏̲͍͍̳̼̦̹͈f̹͇̭́ͦͪ̒̎ͥͤ͜͠͝ͅo̖̙̼̳̫͊ͣ͊̏͗͒͢͡ͅr̶̢̡̤̝̬̯͛̎̇ͭ̐ͭ̒ͅ ̬̖͎̼͊̌̑͟w̸̔͆͊̔̄̓҉̟̣e̤̭̖̙͚̤͙̒ͤ̈́ͩ̒̆͌̏͟ ̬͍̓͑͘ͅs̶͙̙̝̫ͯ̿͂̆͑̚͘ͅh̲̝͖̱̋͊ͭ͒͛̉ͥ͒̄́ä̶̶̻ͬ̽͝l̵̟̾̂͞l̢͙̫̥͕͎̲̽͜ ͔̹̠͇̻̹ͭ̀ͮͩ̂͗ģ̌̅̓͂̚҉͈̖͍̟̪̯̳̰ę̶̗̩̦̗̳̤ͪ͐͘t̎̆̄̆̿́ͦͨ҉̤̥̰͇̰͉ ̪͖̲͂̀͑̑̅͊ͤ̀͠͞a̴̡̨̩̞̣̮ͧ̀ͩ ̧̯̦͎̣̮̜̰̒̈̊͆̈́͠g̶̨͖̥̪̣̣͉͚̯ͭ̅̿ͧͨ͋ͫ̈̈͢o͌ͧͩ҉͏̢͓̥̗̣o̟̩̩͂͒̓̊͟d͕̬͕̭̥ͦ̌̈̍͂ͥ͢͢͞ ͇ͤ̃̽ͬ̀͂̐͊͢͝Ȃ̰̀B̷͍̱͇̦͕̰̋̌ͦ̑́ ͍͍̬̬̲̳̗̙͉ͪ̔̍̆ͭ̄͋ͭm̟͔̩̪̼̭̫̳ͯͅå̮̱̙̩̻͇̦͓ͧ̾̃ͣ́̐̌t̘̠͉̠̄́͞ç̵̻̪̗̣̘̝ͨͣ͛̐ͬ͗h̡͇̠̍ͭ͂̄̋̒̚ ̛̭̹͓̞ͤ̔͂́̐̿͂͟s̶̥ͩͥ́͛͠o̱̘̤̪̳̘̭̼͌̋̃ͫ̏̚o̼͖̙͂͊ͦͣ̿̅ͥͤ́ņ̢̳̜̦̤̯̬͇͇̀̎̒̈́̋̓͡ ̼̜̣̊̌̽͂ͬ̾̇ͮ͌͠ȩ̣̭͇ͪ̂̈́͡nͩ̈҉͏̘̣̥̘̗̮͈o̡̘ͪ̇ͯ̄͐u̷̺͚̞̠͉͙̭͉͎ͨ̈͞g̐̈́̔̔ͥ̈̈̍͏̮͙̱̩̱͖̜ͅh̯̳̜͔̯̽̈̀ͬ͋̌͑̈

͈̙̲̍̅ͧͣ̀̾̃̄Į̨̤͓̗̦̼ͪ̒̋͝ ̰̣͔̮͉͇͙͊̊͢w̚͏̧̹̰̼̟̠͙͍͢ị̴͙͋̂̓̀ͮ͛ͨ̚ļ̛̱̳̦͚̱̺̱̦͗̓ͦ̓̉͆́̚͢l̘̙̮͍̹̞̙ͭ̐ͬͧ̋̂̏ ̴̩̞̬̗̿̄ͯ͜c̵̦̘͚̼̥̼̱̻̱ͣ͊̂̌̒͞o̶͕͈̜ͯ̎͠m̪̞̙̞̥̫͓̅̀͟e͈̟͖̗̲̻ͪ͊̔̄͌̊͌ͦ ̸̲̣̙͉͍̟̜͔͖̀̕͢tͮ̊̇ͥ͊ͬ̔͛͏̧̣̥̟̣̣͖͓͟ö̰̖͇̙̰͙̬́ͣ͢͞ ̮̙͍̜̬͖͖̥͛̍ͤ͒͊̑͛͡b̯ͫ̆͊͢r̶̛̺̯̫̺̜̺̹̜͊e̘͈̭͔̭͖͈͋̒ͩ͟å̮ͮ̐͌k͍͓͓͕̟͓̟͍͒͗͊̈́ͯ͢͠ͅ ̻̮̟ͧ̃̐ͤ̇̅̂̃b͈̠̮͙̯̲͕̟̆̀̈́͊͗̀͢o͉̱̽̀̑͗͌̚n͚̣̗̣͙̈́̀̆̐͋ė̗͎͓͓̓ͪ̓̇ͥͮͬ́ş̴̣̥̺̜̗͚ͬ̎̓͝

once the BG is determined to be lopsided or unfair with multi-boxers? if that is what you are talking about when you say quad boxing...that pretty well puts a nail in the coffin. people won't reque.

if i rolled into a 15-5 game, and i'm on the team with 5....i would AFK out. if i was on the 15 team.....achievements would be trash earned....

Arathi Basin is terrible at 19 because of lack of mobility.

/thread

Charlee said:
Arathi Basin is terrible at 19 because of lack of mobility.

/thread

Son, 29s had AB without mounts for a very long time. People get use to it and they don't bitch about it. I expect you to join them.

Users who are viewing this thread