US 70 Dwarf Hunter - Thori'dal

Twerk

OG
70 Dwarf Hunter - Thori'dal

Hello All,

Due to the influx of questions regarding one of my previous posts:

I'm looking to sell my hunter. This hunter is absolutely one of the best 70s in the world to have, based on many factors. Here's a quick rundown of some of the great features:

Thori'dal

~5k achieves (quite a lot for a 70)

85 mounts (again, quite a lot for a 70)

Full S3 gear (unobtainable)

Full S4 (of course)

23 Feats of Strength

Nearly 2 full sets of T6 (1 complete)

Full Sunwell off-pieces as well, complete BiS for PvE and PvP.

Season 1 Gladiator (mount included)

310% Flight speed

Rare pets tamed (FirePig, Tar wolf/bird, Flame (Raptor)

Original ZG Trinkets (Unobtainable)

TONS of rare recipes (cooking/engineering/leatherworking) - 200 Cooking recipes is possible

Lots more.

There is also a lvl 42 Human Mage on a different server with old-school Private title, as well as a lvl 30 hunter (same server as Mage) that is an ex-29 BiS twink (fishing gear, 2x AGM, etc).

This is a special account, with a special character on it. If you have any questions at all, I'd be glad to answer them. There is gametime until September 10th, so I can show in game until then.

I will not accept low-ball offers, but do not be afraid to make your offer with what you think is fair. I am open to all kinds of negotiation and barring any really stupid comments ( heh, :) ), all offers will be considered. I am not generally looking to trade, but if the right offer happens, then it will also be considered.

I've been buying/selling accounts for a while, and I will take the proper steps to insure that both parties are happy. If I even feel the slightest bit of concern, we will not move forward.

Please contact if me you have any questions. I will provide real armory on request. I do not currently have any screen shots, but can take some of any that you like in order to prove any feature.

There is not a set buyout price right now, but please bring me your offers. I can be contacted at:

AIM: danersch

EMAIL: pebkac.org@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

--dan

Users who are viewing this thread