(US) 70 Arena

Soberlolz

Legend
Discuss 70 arena in this thread

Ask people to que or tell people when you are queing.

Maybe a Ladder when we figure this shit out.

Hoping they will make tazik shocker and springs no longer useable in arena like it was supposed to be. It's rough going against half or full tazik shocker/spring teams when you dont got shit. I think our 3s is the only high rated 3s team in US thats not carried but those 2 tinkers.

Venture Fail 3s @ Nightfall - Game - World of Warcraft

I say lets boycott it and bring back fair arena?

1. lvl engineering

2. get tazik/spring

3. ???

4. "fair" arena

qpac said:
Hoping they will make tazik shocker and springs no longer useable in arena like it was supposed to be. It's rough going against half or full tazik shocker/spring teams when you dont got shit. I think our 3s is the only high rated 3s team in US thats not carried but those 2 tinkers.

Venture Fail 3s @ Nightfall - Game - World of Warcraft

I say lets boycott it and bring back fair arena?

Honestly thats never going to happen, the boycott I mean. Either Blizzard will remove it from the game, which I honestly hope they do. Or your just going to have to suck it up and re level your engineering for it.

EDIT: lol not like yours is terrible either though, 1% to full in one button that doesn't share GCD with your other ability's.

Nukka said:
EDIT: lol not like yours is terrible either though, 1% to full in one button that doesn't share GCD with your other ability's.

spinal healing injector cant be used in arena/rated bgs afaik

Falkor said:
spinal healing injector cant be used in arena/rated bgs afaik

No wonder I've never seen anyone else with it. Falkor post your armory I guess you missed my other comment on the guild thread. Though Id try to avoid people too if I was complete garbage at this game :)

sorry youre butthurt. owait, no im not.

just missed your post on the guild thread, never showed a new post to me. im sorry you have no idea how to use TI/wowhead and know when a major patch is dropping

Just after cata it said tazik and all the other eng shit was not usable in arena but was. They should have just made it so.

Here's the only rule for 5s if you can honor it. If you think 5 tazik shockers is as gay as i do then how about we boycotte shocker for 5s making it the only rule to keep the games interesting. Or else it turns into both teams hitting 1 button and somebody drops.

Users who are viewing this thread