Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shadowburn

• Rampage

• Stormstrike

• Total voters
uhh ive seen several 8/9 man premades get in a wsg on reckoning, i think bloodbath at one point was even queing a full 10......nightfall must be broken

Ishh, this poll seems to have about tapped out. Nightfall has gotten nearly 50% of the total vote. I feel it is VERY IMPORTANT we get battlegroups to converge and have twinks in one to two centralized locations. I feel this needs to be done quickly or lots of twinks will quit.

When can we expect some kind of writeup?

roudy said:
yep in fact there was 4-5 wsg going that thursday

there were only two up last thursday, at the most :confused:

but yes bloodbath has queued with many twinks and been able to get into WSGs.

Please reread the previous page for details. I have already explained this.

sorry my reading skill is like 1/450

the only explaination i have for the 10v10 Nightfall queue bust is that blizzard's queue system does not take the first 10v10 available, but instead perhaps waits if there are (say) 9 puggers already queued and wants to wait for a last one or something. but i don't know.

if not, either the queue is fucked or either of the guilds didn't have 10 queueing.

Well Druiddriod there were definatly 10 twinks on both sides in the que because we did play the games they just took a little longer then normal to get started when they should have been instant ques.

skeeza00 said:
Ishh, this poll seems to have about tapped out. Nightfall has gotten nearly 50% of the total vote. I feel it is VERY IMPORTANT we get battlegroups to converge and have twinks in one to two centralized locations. I feel this needs to be done quickly or lots of twinks will quit.

When can we expect some kind of writeup?

Nightfall only got nearly 50% of the votes because people spammed its forum to come vote in this poll. That, combined with the fact that looking at Nightfall forum reveals how sorry of a state it is in, makes me question the idea of promoting it.

As I posted earlier, things still need a chance to settle down. If some twinks quit, so be it. Would be more beneficial to have a successful long-term solution than an unsuccessful short-term solution.

Athylle said:
Nightfall only got nearly 50% of the votes because people spammed its forum to come vote in this poll. That, combined with the fact that looking at Nightfall forum reveals how sorry of a state it is in, makes me question the idea of promoting it.

As I posted earlier, things still need a chance to settle down. If some twinks quit, so be it. Would be more beneficial to have a successful long-term solution than an unsuccessful short-term solution.

Cyclone promoted this the same as Nightfall, yet you got less then half of the votes we did. Denial is painful, isn't it?

I agree with the second portion. We need to wait and see if Blizzard does anything to fix this issue. From the looks of the blue posts so far, they will not do anything. If this is true, then make a mega Battle Group, or whatever the proposed solution is going to be.

Athylle said:

First off, Cyclone had the forum spam, before Nightfall did. How do I know. I posted the Nightfall one. It was only because Cyclone had theirs.

You can deny the poll all you want. Nightfall has 50% of the TOTAL VOTE. It isn't even close.

i'd rather just queue for games than brag about how the poll went

ofc my bg only got 10% of the vote so ya im not gunna care :p

skeeza00 said:
First off, Cyclone had the forum spam, before Nightfall did. How do I know. I posted the Nightfall one. It was only because Cyclone had theirs.

You can deny the poll all you want. Nightfall has 50% of the TOTAL VOTE. It isn't even close.

There was one thread on Cyclone, and it was made by a name who no one would even recognize, so I'm sure that few even looked at the thread. On the other hand, it was *spammed* on Nightfall. Not even comparable, bud.

The poll doesn't need to be denied by me, because it's denied by the reality of matters. Nightfall is in bad condition, as are all other BG's. If 50% of votes was indicative of reality, Nightfall would be really active right now. For better or worse, that's not the case.

Athylle said:
There was one thread on Cyclone, and it was made by a name who no one would even recognize, so I'm sure that few even looked at the thread. On the other hand, it was *spammed* on Nightfall. Not even comparable, bud.

The poll doesn't need to be denied by me, because it's denied by the reality of matters. Nightfall is in bad condition, as are all other BG's. If 50% of votes was indicative of reality, Nightfall would be really active right now. For better or worse, that's not the case.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think there was only the one thread in Nightfall that was about this poll.

That is not spamming.

All the threads that Cyclone made in Nightfall, now that is spamming.

The fact of the matter is, Nightfall is more active. That being said, there are more people to be upset by 3.2. Also, more people that would QQ about it and stop playing.

Maybe Nightfall has had it easy with instant WSG pops pre 3.2, now we are suffering having to wait 10 minutes (Or longer some times) for a game.

so nightfall is where its at? Im hurtin im on vindication server and it sucks now since the patch. ques are crazy long and i even havent' been able to join not one bg..

Athylle said:
Nightfall is in bad condition, as are all other BG's.

not really
so nightfall is where its at? Im hurtin im on vindication server and it sucks now since the patch. ques are crazy long and i even havent' been able to join not one bg..

reckoning has WSGs nightly, usually there is good activity during the evening and late evening. alliance is slightly lacking but most games are good from my experience.

we're not claiming to be the best, but we are claiming to be active :)

Druiddroid said:
reckoning's having good games nightly

I'm not so sure that that's out of the ordinary. Cyclone is having a primetime of games on most nights, and I believe that Nightfall is too. Not sure about other BG's.

However, "nightly" is not ideal. Therefore, all BG's are in bad condition.

Users who are viewing this thread