US 29's bring on the atropine and adrenaline.

yah~~ mino do it!!!! i'm making 19 too~ met many 19 twinks at blizzcon

they are nice~ and confirmed old school twink players are back playing 19s too! wheee

Let me know if you need help with anything like dungeon runs or getting AGM.

lol 29s....

Amidoinitrite?

Only one bracket could say lol29s, and that bracket was NF 39s.

I was just pointing out how you're judging a bracket you probably don't play in....

Sorry if I was misleading.

I originally played 19s in Stormstrike US, amazing games. I never did much in the way of premades, but I really enjoyed the bracket and playing with the rest of the 19s from different battlegroups on the PTRs. The reason I went 29 was because I had a new toon on its way to 39 and liked the bracket too much to leave. Now Ive been achievement whoring on that character for a few years, and loving 29 play (when it happened) sporadically throughout.

19s, as a big bracket, also has the higher opportunity for newer/worse players, but that doesnt make people who choose to play in that bracket less skilled.

I originally played 19s in Stormstrike US, amazing games. I never did much in the way of premades, but I really enjoyed the bracket and playing with the rest of the 19s from different battlegroups on the PTRs. The reason I went 29 was because I had a new toon on its way to 39 and liked the bracket too much to leave. Now Ive been achievement whoring on that character for a few years, and loving 29 play (when it happened) sporadically throughout.

19s, as a big bracket, also has the higher opportunity for newer/worse players, but that doesnt make people who choose to play in that bracket less skilled.

the skillcap at 19 is a complete joke

here is a recent quote from the almighty nonfactor that is ramonaflowers

is that more masta ballerz trash i see in WT? can't stand losing huh? terribles

edit: so they dodge your challenge of a 10v10, so you bads pay $55 to join their guild. hilarious. some people only want to faceroll. gl ruining another bracket guys! 39s and 29s are RIP right now. lmfao!

rofl

Users who are viewing this thread