US /2 WTS: [Twink Gear - Suramar]

Ogsir

OG
/2 WTS: [Twink Gear - Suramar]

Title says it. I've been building up a big collection of common/uncommon 19 (and other brackets) twink gear. Im on US Suramar Alliance Side. If your in need of contacting me contact me on this forum, this post, or on my banker Odoubleg.

All the items are all perfect besides a few of my wrangler's.

The list is as follows for now:

Bard's Bracers of the...Eagle(1.1)

Bard's Tunic of the... Monkey(4.4)

Wrangler's Wristbands of the... Whale(3.2),Owl(3.3),Monkey(2.3)

Staff of the Friar

Feet of Lynx(Minor Speed)

Staff of the Blessed Seer

Forest Buckler(x2)

Darkweave Breeches

Black Widow Band

Blood Ring(x10)

Shimmering Sash of...Healing(x3)

Shimmering Trousers of...Fiery Wrath(x2), Healing(x2)

Shimmering Bracers of...Healing(x2), Eagle(x3), Stamina(x2)

Buccaneer's Bracers of...Shadow Wrath(x2)

Defender Tunic of...Eagle

Shimmering Gloves of...Eagle(x4)

Forester's Axe of...Eagle(x3)

Hook Dagger of...Healing

Green Carapace Shield...+4 Nature Resis.

Toughened Leather Armor(x4)

Hulking Bands(x3)

Scouting Trousers of...Eagle(x2)

I also have an Assasin's Blade On Skullcrusher US Alliance for sale. I'd be willing to trade it for a fully sponsored 2 set 19 paladin on Horde side Medivh.

Also I have many perfect Green Lens for Sale such as...

10+36 Frost Damagex1

10+36 Fire Damage x2

10+36 Shadow Damagex2

10+10 Mp5x1

10+36 Nature Damagex3

Thanks!

Diiesel said:
Funny, I asked for 1 set and people were to lazy, I doubt you'll get a response.

whoa whoa whoa? Are you referring to Twink Info? We're not to lazy to sponsor, we don't want to sponsor. Sponsoring someone does nothing for the guild in my experience except gives someone a free toon that they'll play maybe 1x a week. By not sponsoring, we are weeding out that want to be part of this from the ground up... brick and mortar kinda thing ya know.

If I read this wrong, sorry.

@Drayner, not sure who your referring to either Diiesel or I, but I was referring when I said I would trade my assassin's blade for a sponsored pally, I was asking mainly twinks that have 80s or a main on Medivh that wouldn't mind sponsoring.

I chose Medivh because I would guess thats where the most twink gear would be, its in the Ruin BG and its on horde side, which I could not wait to explore, as well as there being an already made amazing twink guild.( Thats to kiss ass)

ya. It was to deisel. That comment sounded like a dig at us. :(

Fast answer!

Oh ok. So anyways hows Twink Info of Medivh going. I want to roll a hordie badly, and a holy pally. But for now I only got Allies, but if I did have a horde toon, i would transfer is in a second. I only have 1 toon in Ruin atm(Cyclone FTW), Ogee 19 Gnome Warrior. Hes with Paragon atm. But yeah I see at least 3-4 Twink Info-ers, in every BG im in.

Users who are viewing this thread