Urgent Question regarding Sunfire Robe!!!

remtown

Legend
Hi guys quick question, can i level Tailoring to req level for Sunfire Robe craft it, gem, enchant and equip it, then drop Tailoring for JC and still use the Sunfire Robe?

If possible im going to do it right now. Just thought id ask before i end up crying about my stuff up.

Thanks heaps <3

This item now requires Tailoring to use, so it's not possible to drop the profession after making it anymore.

One of the comments on Wowhead. I can't confirm it though...

It requires 350 tailoring to use.

One of the old stipulations on the SWP era crafted gear is that it was BoP and required the person to have the profession to use it.

Now, the only bad thing is you have to get the pattern to drop for you in SWP from trash.

yep. got pattern, just wanna keep JC. obviously i need tailoring but i was just wondering whether dropping it after crafting and equiping worked. what a shame.

i really wanted to use sunfire pendant is all. and im not dropping engineering as ive got tazikz which cost me a billion gold. lmao.

I did that for Sunfire gloves and after u drop tailoring u can still use your chest since dont need tailoring to use it but only to craft it
<

I did that for Sunfire gloves and after u drop tailoring u can still use your chest since dont need tailoring to use it but only to craft it
<

Wowhead tooltip on the robes says it requires 350 tailoring.

Oh yes my bad. i Tought that was the same for the Robe as it's for the gloves. Seems that u need to be tailorer to use the chest. Sorry for the error.

Users who are viewing this thread