EU+US Urgent appeal from Twink Spotlight

For one that is "Hated" by so many, this account should have very few regardless of the post count.
There are accounts with over 100% likes to posts ratios BTW.
More than 95% of this site is full of tards like you so the only thing that proves is that the people that liked your posts are as retarded as you are.

Ehm, Are you guys flexing likes at TI...?:p

Psst! Like this post please!

with the amount of clips we have at our disposal of his duck ups, we could make a movie longer than the return of the king extended edition! no offense to Benjamin Rubinstein of course

pm me videos of @Conq making bad plays or other stuff so I can put them in the twink spotlight video

ill put you in credits xoxoxo

it's nearly finished :)

the last twink spotlight to show you how cool this is omg

just post his 2v2 tournament he played with myrm

that is the grail. but i cant find it

This was the first thing they streamed on that channel and didnt have save past broadcasts enabled. I checked while it was going on if we could see the vod and it wasnt the case. It was also before twitchclips, so if it would be ANYWHERE it would be on that chrome extension

This was the first thing they streamed on that channel and didnt have save past broadcasts enabled. I checked while it was going on if we could see the vod and it wasnt the case. It was also before twitchclips, so if it would be ANYWHERE it would be on that chrome extension
oddshot you mean₩?

and which channel was it

that is the grail. but i cant find it
is there not some kind of twitch archive website where you could find it on ? idk havent looked to much myself but there might be, or if you're able to use a webarchive site and just go back to the time that the tourney was streamed and maybe find oddshots from chatlogs or something.

is there not some kind of twitch archive website where you could find it on ? idk havent looked to much myself but there might be, or if you're able to use a webarchive site and just go back to the time that the tourney was streamed and maybe find oddshots from chatlogs or something.
First of all, not sure what channel it was on, he's gone through a load of nwl / twink cup channels if I remember

Users who are viewing this thread