[Update] Upgrade to XF2

We've tested and configured MOST of the addons to feature parity with the current state of the site, however some addons have been deprecated/just don't work anymore.
There was also a bit of a style change so be prepared :PepeComfy:

We've tested and configured MOST of the addons to feature parity with the current state of the site, however some addons have been deprecated/just don't work anymore.
There was also a bit of a style change so be prepared :PepeComfy:
Oh my...

Well, let's see how she goes!

Site will be taken offline for upgrade @ 12p EST / 5p UTC.
Estimated hard downtime: 30mins.

upgrade complete.
homepage will show a 'the requested page could not be found' error, that is known and will be fixed later today.

yupp so because the new donor addon was different than the old one it didnt carry over, I have a list of people I can manually add into the donations list but its just going to show as $5 from everyone I add manually as I don't think that DB exists anymore

if you're not handwriting your bbcode you're not worthy of posting on a forum :sela:

Last edited:
I'll write a BB code quiz for all xp off admins and moderators to take. And one can't use any BB code reference sheets or guides. A score below 90% will lose admin and moderator privileges.

We must hold admins and moderators to the absolute highest standards. :)

you clearly don't know how power works then, have you ever seen an authority apply the same rules to themselves asw :KappaW:

Sadly, yes, I know the reality of the wealthy and people in power. Rules for thee but not for me. The one-percenters make the rules. And when they lose, instead of paying up, they add new rules. But anyways, I digress. Still would like to see Cignus take a bb code quiz. :)

Sadly, yes, I know the reality of the wealthy and people in power. Rules for thee but not for me. The one-percenters make the rules. And when they lose, instead of paying up, they add new rules. But anyways, I digress. Still would like to see Cignus take a bb code quiz. :)
If you saw the initial 20s armory thread before it was passed to me... Trust me, I passed lol

Users who are viewing this thread