Unsung Heroes: Best twinks outside AP

Earlwing

Sheriff Earl
Just composing a list of a few people outside of AP that seriously impress me. Obviously this will be somewhat biased towards alliance side, seeing as I play alli 90% of the time, and have a larger basis of knowledge to judge them on. But, I would love some horde suggestions. I'm not doing this by class or spec, just people who stand out to me.

First off is Outtlaw: He's Highly objective and geared up the wahoo, for what it counts. He plays hard and never participates in scrubbery. Very often I'll see him repeatedly going solo after the EFC while the rest of the team picks their noses in mid.

I'd like to give mention to Zobb as well. When I see this guy pick up the flag, I know I'm in for a long standoff. He doesn't go down easy. I've seen him drag 2 hunters across the field with close to full HP the entire way.

Perhaps I'm mistaken, or this is a different Pir but the one I remember was a beastly feral who frequently solo'd EFCs to get that clutch return. Objective and dangerous.

This is just a start.... These guys are always welcomed sights in pugs, with or against me. I'd love to see your non-AP stand outs.

This is a much better idea than the stupid epeen lists other people make. However, why must people use the word best as if people don't understand it's meaning. Use great, superb, outstanding, or something other than a word that discriminates all the others that play.

Back on topic I only have one, a rogue that I can't remember right now. I'll put it here next time I look at it on my list in game.

Edit: Mercenåry was the rogues name

Parfait said:
Back on topic I only have one, a rogue that I can't remember right now. I'll put it here next time I look at it on my list in game.

Heckler maybe?

Parfait said:
This is a much better idea than the stupid epeen lists other people make. However, why must people use the word best as if people don't understand it's meaning. Use great, superb, outstanding, or something other than a word that discriminates all the others that play.

My sentiments exactly. Even a term like "good" can be twisted into showboating nonsense. Influential, maybe?

Mororo comes to mind. Good on offense as well as defense.

Flushot said:
Hey its you! :)

Nice sig btw.

>< should have blanked out my name aye?

oh and dont gy camp

I've seen 0 geared/good horde players from any other server. They may be out there somewhere... but i've yet to see them. If horde isn't running an AP pre-made, horde is trash.

And yes, I play horde.

Cloudbreak and Spooch come to mind. I've got a few pug vids with cloudbreak. These ppl influence the match for the better, without all the demoralizing talk that is rampant in pugs.

Deadvulcano said:
Cloudbreak and Spooch come to mind. I've got a few pug vids with cloudbreak. These ppl influence the match for the better, without all the demoralizing talk that is rampant in pugs.

Is this the spooch from nesingwary? If so really nice person in game. Help his other toon when I see it going for agm.

Yes that is the Spooch. There have been many others that I have seen, but a few are obviously being played by different ppl as the performance changes are sometimes drastic. I won't mention names for those, I just miss the old toon drivers :(

btw: after final cuts on vids cloudbreak is still in one of em. A few other non-ap names in this batch that I recognize are kale, and chelly.

Users who are viewing this thread