Unocraft - Level One Twinking

iaccidentallytwink said:
Eurys, there's no Enchantment vendors, formal Dangui, and a bunch of other stuff. Also, Warlocks cant get Imps. QQ.

There was an enchantment vendor when I logged on. FD = Op-ness.

We also lack- Weapon Masters, Profession Masters, Class Trainers =P

Twinkytoes said:
Your level 1, do you really need Class Trainers?

Yes? You learn 1 spell. Eurys should have it learnt upon logging in though.

Ego said:
It was more of a safety precaution, and I thought imp was trained @ Level 1? Or is that in 3.3?

Imp is level 1 ye, you have to do a quest to get it though, but yeah, it's like that now

just logged in a while ago, there is LOADS of stuff missing

Vermon said:
Imp is level 1 ye, you have to do a quest to get it though, but yeah, it's like that now

just logged in a while ago, there is LOADS of stuff missing

Yeah, that's why I made that list. I will need your help, and the other players to tell me when something is added in to the game, or we are missing something, so I can update the list.

Thanks <3

The ultimate boss drop should be: [ITEM]Rain-spotted Cape[/ITEM]

As in the most prestigious drop on the server:p

This shit has to be the rarest lvl 1 item ever, GMs have confirmed that it does drop.

Can't believe the lvl 1 "Shadowfang" only bumps your char up with 7 armor lol

Boglund said:

This shit has to be the rarest lvl 1 item ever, GMs have confirmed that it does drop.

holy... i never knew about that cape, gonna go farm for it now, 1-4400 or so drop chance :)

Edit: so far nothing, but had 11 [ITEM]Ragged Cloak[/ITEM] and loads of other junk :(

Boglund said:

WTF!? I just excreted several large slabs of concrete.

Uhm what Thirk? Don't remember who told me, but a guildie told me thats for sure. No way in hell worth grinding this baby in my eyes. Unless you got nothing to do or can multitask while doing it. Would never grind this baby like I did with the title i got and shit.

Boglund said:
Uhm what Thirk? Don't remember who told me, but a guildie told me thats for sure. No way in hell worth grinding this baby in my eyes. Unless you got nothing to do or can multitask while doing it. Would never grind this baby like I did with the title i got and shit.

well, i did a few calcs on grinding this on my DK, using only Icy Touch to 1 hit them

i did a calc on the drop-rate of it off Mindless Zombies (the only mob that has ever dropped it more than once recorded on Wowhead) and it seems to be around 1-4400 chance

now, since i can only use Icy Touch every 5 seconds on average, and I can usually have a constant flow of them to kill, but for the sake of competition, running a bit for spawns, i'll double it, to 1 kill per 10 seconds

10 * 4,400 = 44,000 seconds to get a cape

44,000 / 60 = 733.33333 minutes to get a cape

733.33333 / 60 = 12.22222 hours to get a cape

Which doesn't actually seem all that much, I think it takes longer than that to get [ITEM]Tabard of the Explorer[/ITEM]

So yeah, im gonna be farming it

Oh, and also, I'm never gonna stop until Vermon is absolutely maxed out gear (non-BoA)

Dodges says he's gonna have me a [ITEM]Formal Dangui[/ITEM] by Tomorrow, so hopefully he does lol, offering 4kg for one, what do u reckon about paying that much? should i be offering less/more?

Vermon said:
well, i did a few calcs on grinding this on my DK, using only Icy Touch to 1 hit them

i did a calc on the drop-rate of it off Mindless Zombies (the only mob that has ever dropped it more than once recorded on Wowhead) and it seems to be around 1-4400 chance

now, since i can only use Icy Touch every 5 seconds on average, and I can usually have a constant flow of them to kill, but for the sake of competition, running a bit for spawns, i'll double it, to 1 kill per 10 seconds

10 * 4,400 = 44,000 seconds to get a cape

44,000 / 60 = 733.33333 minutes to get a cape

733.33333 / 60 = 12.22222 hours to get a cape

Which doesn't actually seem all that much, I think it takes longer than that to get [ITEM]Tabard of the Explorer[/ITEM]

So yeah, im gonna be farming it

Oh, and also, I'm never gonna stop until Vermon is absolutely maxed out gear (non-BoA)

Dodges says he's gonna have me a [ITEM]Formal Dangui[/ITEM] by Tomorrow, so hopefully he does lol, offering 4kg for one, what do u reckon about paying that much? should i be offering less/more?

Dodges most likely thinks its sold from the vendor, at all times.

But if he gets one at least he can pay me back.

EDIT: You told me about the cape, I remember now. GL grinding it. No reason for me to grind this anyway, I don't see any reason now and my GC runs out within a month.

EDIT2: or maybe you didnt tell me as you said above you didnt know about the cape.

Users who are viewing this thread