Unocraft - Level One Twinking

Eurys said:
It's coming along.

ss2ad.jpg

cookies, you ditched us when we finally got it up and running!!

no mounts 4 joo

WTFBBQ. where are your custom events? You need to have tables.

TABLES MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND

.go spawn 181075

Woooow! cooool

I want to join man!

Already sent you an PM Please get online!!! :D

Server is coming along nicely, we just need to add a few things, I will compile a list for us here in a moment. These are just off the top of my head Eurys:

Items needed:

---Enchants---

• +15 Agility to gloves
  • +3 Agility to Cloak
  • Icy Weapon
  • Vitality to Shield
  • Leg armors (+8, 16, 24, 40)
  • +7 Strength to gloves (?)

---Consumables---

• Rumsey Rum
  • Runecloth Bandages
  • Lion's Strength Potion
  • Minor Armor Potion (+50 Armor)
  • Troll Blood Potions (Regeneration)
  • Event food (2% of hp a second)
  • Event Drinks (2% Mana / Second)
  • Minor Healing Potion
  • Noggen Fogger Potions :D
  • Frog Leg Stew (Food that recovers 850 ish hp with no level req)
  • Rough Sharpening Stone
  • Crystallized Mana Residue

---Profession Related---

• First Aid Trainers / Profession Trainers
  • Profession Buffs

---Armor Related---

• Squealer's Belt
  • Worn Leather Gloves
  • Cracked Buckler
  • Different types of the starting armor (I think there was only 1 or 2 variations, I can provide a full list of the starting armors if needed)
  • Sunstrider Axe
  • Keen Machete
  • Fine Scimitar
  • Simple Dagger
  • Arcane Forged Shortsword
  • Arrows and Bullets

*** I added non BoA requests so we could test the dps with certain weapons with different enchants to save money on the real-game. Not all players have access to BoA, especially if they make a level 1 twink on a diff server.

This is just a small list of the things I could think of right away, I will add to it and improve it as we test the server more.

i was thinking you could hold some events and the prizes would be TCG loot. Like maybe a 2v2 3v3 or 5v5 event or some other cool event.

reessagny said:
i was thinking you could hold some events and the prizes would be TCG loot. Like maybe a 2v2 3v3 or 5v5 event or some other cool event.

Well the starting zone is gurbashi, we have lots of plans for the players :) ... Ego the raid boss =D. But yeah. he is probably gonna change boss levels / there loot, etc. Probably have pvp tourneys and what not.

For BoAs to be dropping off of bosses, the bosses will have to be harder than normal bosses, I think that possibly heroic bosses should be able to drop BoAs ^^

Vendors are should sell the standard white items, the actually level 1 twink items, should drop from normal bosses... If we're going to use the setup I'm suggesting.

Beef, the server is still limited to <GM>'s only, that's as far as I know of course, until Eury's posts other wise...

Item Ideas Put together (of mine)

--------------------------------

Vendor Items - Should be the actual default level 1 items that you can buy from vendors in game.

Advanced Vendors - These vendors should be able to sell you Haliscan Jackets, Dresses, Tux Pants and so on, these are a bit of the "improved" version of pants for some classes.

Squealer's Belt and Other Whites the drop - Drop from normal bosses, that we run into.

BoAs - Drop from Heroic / Advanced / Difficult Bosses.

Snake..? Snake....? SNAKEEEEEEEEE!!!

Locked said:
How about this:

The vendors only sell white items

The bosses (Hogger, etc..) drop BoA items

canihascookie said:
For BoAs to be dropping off of bosses, the bosses will have to be harder than normal bosses, I think that possibly heroic bosses should be able to drop BoAs ^^

Vendors are should sell the standard white items, the actually level 1 twink items, should drop from normal bosses... If we're going to use the setup I'm suggesting.

Good ideas guys :) I think it's more fun to work for gear than just start with the best of the best =P

Eurys, pm me when the server is up or get on xfire! -_-

Users who are viewing this thread