Unique Item Addiction now recruiting 39s, will fund.

imacheeser

Legend
Recruiting 39s on Arthas. All of our leaders have Vanilla twinking and Battleground leading experience. We plan on running pugs almost every night, and expect to be premading in the near future. This guild is attempting to bring back 39s. On top of premading id like set up nights where we do arenas, in guild and hopefully against others who will be willing to join. With the twink cup coming to an end id really like to get this bracket alive and well again. Like in the title we are willing to help fund you if you can commit to a day or 2 for arenas and maybe one day premades. We play from about 3pm-1am Eastern just about every night. If youd like to join or want anymore information add Imacheeser#1271 or Zerkerjerker#1228 and we'd be glad to help.

thats all we need man :) im just trying to make this bracket thrive. so ill holla at you for sure when we q up. we did some xp off arenas today and had about 5 or 6 pops

I suspect that we will get one or two good nights a week of pops starting in August. We just need to decide which nights.

/cheers
Sweetsidney

Is this guild on Horde or Alliance (I read the thread, im sorry if I failed to notice it)?

If its on Horde, would you be willing to help me finish up my 39 Rogue if a xfered him over to you? Ive had him on a dead server with no gold for the past 3-4 years so I never really had the money to finish him off. Hes only got the old Scholo boots as gf'd gear sadly :( Most of his gear is BiS though! (I think, anyways)

Users who are viewing this thread