Uninsured Bracers unavailible for Alliance?

I've been trying to figure this out - Wowhead doesn't show faction..

I've located the starting quest the the dock at ratchet, but i can only see the quest on my horde, this might be equal to Horde only, but it seems UNFAIR for the alliance! Does anyone know if the quest chain starts somewhere else for alliance ppl?

Uninsured Bracers

- Shei

Sheina said:
I've been trying to figure this out - Wowhead doesn't show faction..

I've located the starting quest the the dock at ratchet, but i can only see the quest on my horde, this might be equal to Horde only, but it seems UNFAIR for the alliance! Does anyone know if the quest chain starts somewhere else for alliance ppl?

Uninsured Bracers

- Shei

Interesting find but Black Wolf Bracers - Item - World of Warcraft should be better. I am assuming you are talking about shamans since hunters don't use int anymore. Pick up the extra int in a ring or even enchant the bracers with 7 int if you like. the bracers I have linked also have 4 stam vs 3. I suppose ele shamans might like to know about the bracers you've suggested.

Grabco said:
Interesting find but Black Wolf Bracers - Item - World of Warcraft should be better. I am assuming you are talking about shamans since hunters don't use int anymore. Pick up the extra int in a ring or even enchant the bracers with 7 int if you like. the bracers I have linked also have 4 stam vs 3. I suppose ele shamans might like to know about the bracers you've suggested.

I was thinking about useing it on my Druid .. as Boomkin or Resto .. are there a ally version of these ?

Users who are viewing this thread