Underpowered Premade Signups (6/19/15 8:30 PM PST)

So nice you are bringing what we used to do in lvl20 BwL when it was possible to another bracket, hope it works well!
I probably will make a 19 to play with you soon ;)

Classes/Specs Preferred: conqgodxz - Prot paladin

Classes/Specs Possible: conqgodxz - Prot paladin
Real id : Conq#1458

prefer

fury warrior solo D alliance

other
ele/rsham alli
mage alli
feral alli
nelf alli
rdruid alli
panda rogue alli
mw horde

Classes/Specs Preferred: Gongyangwee - Ele sham or Gobknobberx Ele sham

Classes/Specs Possible: Aryanswagx - all specs monk - Alliance, Lilgobby - Rogue - Horde, Imgayfoteamv - Fire mage - Alliance, Ðaddyxo - Shadow priest - Alliance, Thelestral - Hpal - Horde, Lumberjcknig - Prot warr - Horde, Ðaddybestus - druid all specs - Alliance
Real id : Restopathic#1179

Preferred:
Holy Pally- Horde (Arthas)

Possible:
Fire/Frost Mage- Horde (Arthas)
Sub Rogue- Horde (Arthas)
Shadow Priest- Horde (Arthas)

Btag- jalcynd#1567

prefer

fury warrior solo D alliance

other
ele/rsham alli
mage alli
feral alli
nelf alli
rdruid alli
panda rogue alli
mw horde

are you ok with playing rshaman on ally ? if you want to stay fury that's fine but it would allow me to get a ww in on alliance and fill the "strong healer" spot :O

is this mandatory skype and serious-while-underpowered tink matches or is it just for fun literally(coordinating to me makes it less fun more serious quick:/ and makes things i dont want to happen socially happen much more often) ? i ctrl F'd and didnt find anything about skype

if its 100% just for fun not serious skype coordinating manditory for every team then ill be absolutely for sure able to and will do the formal sign up,have to kno tho first(sorry), if its that more serious kind of ''way the wargames usually are'' though then I can't just cuz wont want to unless i have the friends i want to be playing with(as if its even allowed, i dont know:confused:) and not get w/ team who potentially troll me.

on the topic of what i can play though... would be able to play..
ret or prot pal/spriest holy priest/fury warr(PLS let fury warr lol its strong af)/demo aff destro lock(whatever ones allowed)/mage any spec(even fire)/sub or assassination rogue/maybe ele shaman
im down to fill in any of those things for the team 100% outside of shaman which is still not updated to be able to say for sure

Last edited by a moderator:
is this mandatory skype and serious-while-underpowered tink matches or is it just for fun literally(coordinating to me makes it less fun more serious quick:/ and makes things i dont want to happen socially happen much more often) ? i ctrl F'd and didnt find anything about skype

if its 100% just for fun not serious skype coordinating manditory for every team then ill be absolutely for sure able to and will do the formal sign up,have to kno tho first(sorry), if its that more serious kind of ''way the wargames usually are'' though then I can't just cuz wont want to unless i have the friends i want to be playing with(as if its even allowed, i dont know:confused:) and not get w/ team who potentially troll me.

on the topic of what i can play though... would be able to play..
ret or prot pal/spriest holy priest/fury warr(PLS let fury warr lol its strong af)/demo aff destro lock(whatever ones allowed)/mage any spec(even fire)/sub or assassination rogue/maybe ele shaman
im down to fill in any of those things for the team 100% outside of shaman which is still not updated to be able to say for sure

idealy I want to keep these games as casual as possible and promote class diversity. if I made this all about winning It would turn into bending the rules to get the most powerfull comp instead of finaly having an opportunity to play fire/shadow. know what I mean ?

As far as Skype goes I wont make it mandatory but you may want to use it just for the competitive edge. or you can just get super high and have a jolly good time chucking pyros as a fire mage and not worry about the Skype mumbo jumbo. Frankly I think most of the appeal of this event comes from being able to play a ret pally or other usualy non viable spec and not having to wory about boomys bm's and survival hunters making up the entire offence.

Users who are viewing this thread