Under rated meme items that could be good

If it is a pot that i think it is, then i have a bad news - it's some old recipe and i do not think you can get it anymore
Found it when try to made a tandem with https://www.wowhead.com/item=12820/winterfall-firewater (btw if anyone know any stable way to get guardian elixirs on f2p except darkmoon stuff - would appreciate the tip)
Found fresh comnent on wowhead where gm answered that gift of artes is not deleted from loottables. Just low chance. And it is aliance only cuz mobs only exists in phase of aliance sided quest in western plague lands

Tbh i spent 3 or 4 hours testing it on my old aliance toon (so old it get more than 2 whole bars of bonus rest xp) and get nothing cuz respawn rates r awful... So gl to some1 who want to make an "op" twink with multiproc source of damage like me cuz we gona get rly old before we get any proofs about drop

Last edited:
does it proc 80 haste at lvl 20?
For reccord, a good idea to have a semi-realistic number for procs is to click on the effect at the item's page and then scale the proc to your desired level.

Seems like it is a 24 haste / 8 secs at lvl20 (not sure if the level refers to the character or to the item level).

Anyone have a full set of https://www.wowhead.com/item=37821/raines-signet-of-blasting?bonus=6658#comments? As of late 2020, according to the whead comments, the set still doesn't work.

As some low-level stuff has gotten fixed in the last couple years (brewfest trinkets, Skullflame), was hoping this mighta. Any idea when SF got turned back on? Was tickled to see it working.
That set doesn’t work anymore, tested less than a month ago. I have a lvl 20 version of the necklace so I was really hoping it’d work

I think I'm going to actually delve into this a bit later, and try and find some good tank (probably PVE related, or maybe FC?) stuff, given my love for prot warriors and blood DKs.

It'd be neat to see what sort of stuff is out there.

Neat thread idea. :)

Users who are viewing this thread