Uncle Zuty Wants YOU ...

Lold at Zutys Sig xD

builtokill said:
the title is kinda creepy

No it's not. It's like the Uncle Sam posters that say 'Uncle Sam wants YOU! To enlist in the US Army.' I was going to make a poster, but I really just needed BiS for all classes/specs ASAP.

lindenkron said:
*cough* keyword *cough* moderator *cough* buttons *cough*

God, I need someone to take a look at my throat :(

What did I do wrong ... :(

Soberlolz said:
Lold at Zutys Sig xD

FINALLY! Someone noticed I added something to my sig.

~Zuty

EDIT: Forgot to mention (unless I did in my OP, but to lazy to go back 2 pages) I want BiS UNLESS it is a BoA. So what Shoulders/Weapons/Chest/Trinkets/Etc do level 1s and 10s use that are BiS if BoAs couldn't be obtained?

Even though the ability to enchant Formal Dangui makes it BiS ... if you're talking pure 'stats' then it's Haliscan Jacket for Cloth and Leather and vendor for mail

Shoulders - Mantle of the Fire Festival are BiS and the Soul-Trader's Pauldrons (from the TCG) are the only other ones available outside of BoA

Weapons -

1H

belfs=Sunstrider Axe

everyone else Keen Machete/Simple Dagger

2H

Horde=Brave's Axe

Alliance=Anvilmar Sledge

Staff

Horde=Elder's Cane

Alliance=Smooth Walking Staff

Trinkets

Arena Grandmaster

Insignia of the Horde/Alliance

Thanks again for the list. Finishing up the vendors now.

Let me see if I go this right. Level 1's can get up to Rank 2 of a Prof Buff while level 10's and 19's can get up to Rank 3. Correct?

~Zuty

Zuty said:
EDIT: Forgot to mention (unless I did in my OP, but to lazy to go back 2 pages) I want BiS UNLESS it is a BoA. So what Shoulders/Weapons/Chest/Trinkets/Etc do level 1s and 10s use that are BiS if BoAs couldn't be obtained?

At level 1 and level 10, BoA IS BIS. If you can not have access to BoAs, then your alternative shoulders are [item]Soul-Trader's Pauldrons[/item] [item]Mantle of the Fire Festival[/item] and [item]Durable Chain Shoulders[/item] for alliance warriors and paladins.

[item]Darkmoon Chain Shirt[/item] [item]Darkmoon Vest[/item] [item]Darkmoon Robe[/item] are BiS in my opinion because they have several oprotunities and different stat varities rather than sticking with a [item]Simple Black Dress[/item] and +150, or even [item]Formal Dangui[/item] (yes, even with its "over rated" attachment and no. I'm not going to start an arguement with people who claim the Formal Dangui is BiS. I have one on my level 10 rogue, I use it every once and a while, but I prefer the Darkmoon Vest / Robe.)

Generally, I see level ten warriors run around in [item]Darkmoon Chain Shirt[/item] of Soldier (+3 stam, str and crit), I generally see Rogues run around in [item]Darkmoon Vest[/item] of the Bandit (+3 Agility, +3 Stamina, +6 Attack Power) or Agility (if going for max dodge and stuff), Hunters get really interesting because; I generally run around in a [item]Darkmoon Robe[/item] of Invoker which has Crit Rating, but you can switch back and fourth to the Darkmoon Vest for a little more AP. Its basically a matter of opinion and how you like to play.

For bracers for the Alliance, [item]Light Leather Bracers[/item], [item]Bard's Bracers[/item], and even [item]Bloodspattered Wristbands[/item] would be your BiS. The horde do have access to the BoE gear, but the horde do have access too [item]Savannah Bracers[/item] and [item]Featherbead Bracers[/item] more than anything...

Gloves for the alliance are BoE pick ups, [item]Hunting Gloves[/item], [item]Ceremonial Leather Gloves[/item] [item]Adept's Gloves[/item] and [item]Gemmed Copper Gauntlets[/item]. The horde get [item]Gloves of the Moon[/item] which is pretty much BiS Period.

Belt is basically BoE pick ups such as [item]Aboriginal Sash[/item] [item]Bard's Belt[/item] [item]Bloodspattered Sash[/item] [item]Kessel's Cinch Wrap[/item] [item]Kessel's Sweat Stained Elekk Leash[/item] [item]Kessel's Sturdy Riding Handle[/item] [item]Lupine Cord[/item] [item]Silver Defias Belt[/item] [item]Steadfast Cinch[/item]

For horde, Pretty much all of the BoE's listed above, and then [item]Beastmaster's Girdle[/item] [item]Jackseed Belt[/item] [item]Binding Girdle[/item]

Pants for Alliance - [item]Frontier Britches[/item] [item]Lucky Trousers[/item] [item]Scarab Trousers[/item] [item]Boarhide Leggings[/item]

Pants for Horde - [item]Salvaged Mail Leggings[/item] [item]Kodo Hunter's Leggings[/item] [item]Ghastly Trousers[/item] [item]Gargoyle Leggings[/item] [item]Dredgemire Leggings[/item]

BoEs - [item]Embossed Leather Pants[/item] [item]Grizzly Pants[/item] [item]Grizzly Pants[/item] [item]Simple Kilt[/item] [item]Veteran Leggings[/item] [item]War Torn Pants[/item] [item]Simple Britches[/item] [item]Infantry Leggings[/item] [item]Disciple's Pants[/item] [item]Charger's Pants[/item] [item]Cadet Leggings[/item]

Boots for Alliance - [item]Greaves of the People's Militia[/item] [item]Kimbra Boots[/item] [item]Mud Stompers[/item]

Boots For Horde - [item]Rambling Boots[/item] [item]Padded Running Shoes[/item]

BoEs - [item]Brackwater Boots[/item] [item]Embossed Leather Boots[/item] [item]Willow Boots[/item]

Trinkets are a no brainer [item]Insignia of the Alliance[/item] and its Opposite, most times the level 10's I see run around in double [item]Arena Grand Master[/item] for the simple fact of the extra health. Other trinkets to consider are, [item]Minor Recombobulator[/item].

Rings are another no brainer, [item]Minor Channeling Ring[/item] (ALLIANCE) , [item]Slayer's Band[/item], [item]Invoker's Signet[/item] [item]Ring of Scorn[/item] (HORDE) and in extreme cases (normally for the alliance) [item]The 1 Ring[/item] (BOE DURP)

Weapons basically go into two different catigories... Horde get [item]Wingblade[/item] [TalonStrike] [item]Well Crafted Long Bow[/item] and for max dodge [item]Quel'Thalas Recurve[/item] And for you warriors [item]Crescent Staff[/item], also a weapon to consider is the [item]Tranquillien Flamberge[/item]. For wands, [item]Branding Rod[/item] is your BiS or gtfo :p

For the Alliance for max dps [item]Fist of the People's Militia[/item] [item]Fist of Argus[/item], for 2 handers, [item]Edge of the People's Militia[/item] [item]Balanced Fighting Stick[/item], for wands [item]Spark of the People's Militia[/item] now, if you want a little more int on your wand [item]Stillpine Stinger[/item] for the alliance and ranged weapons (aside from wands) [item]Hand of Argus Crossfire[/item] is your best bet.

Note - I don't think I missed anything, I'll over look this post a few times to make sure I didn't

Yes, level 1's get 150 profession cap and 10's get a 225 profession cap when it comes to gathering professions.

:O

Again with the amazing list CIHC. This helps SO much. Factions don't really matter to me since everyone will have equal access to all items, so [Branding Rod] and [Stillpine Stinger] would be BiS wands; but thanks for the links.

~Zuty

Again with the amazing list CIHC. This helps SO much. Factions don't really matter to me since everyone will have equal access to all items, so [Branding Rod] and [Stillpine Stinger] would be BiS wands; but thanks for the links.

~Zuty

Zuty said:

~Zuty

No problem Zuty... (This is what happens when I'm on paid leave) and if you want to sell the attachment for the [item]Formal Dangui[/item] in a consumables vendor, the name of it is called [item]Greater Rune of Warding[/item] and [item]Lesser Rune of Warding[/item]

Let me know when you get this server running, I'm actually interested and want to take a look at it.

Only thing I need now is an NPC that gives out suffix items green suffix items will be free, blue will be random and cost money. If you get something you don't need, AH it and try again.

All the vendors are set up, still need to set up all the Prof vendors, so I gotta do that and edit some of the recipes so that lower skill levels can use them (IE. [item]Imbued Netherweave Bag[/item] is learnable at 220 Tailoring rather then 320 and [item]Discombobulator Ray[/item] 150 instead of 160)

~Zuty

I got little add on wands, there is wand which gives +1 int name Arcanist's Wand ( idont know how to make those green things)

Stunggix said:
I got little add on wands, there is wand which gives +1 int name Arcanist's Wand ( idont know how to make those green things)

Simply post the Wowhead link. Like this:

Arcanist's Wand - Item - World of Warcraft

What I posted was

Code:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=28151

You can also type [.item]ItemName[./item] (without the . ) if you want it in green instead of link form. Both works with hover though!

Will show like this then [item]Arcanist's Wand[/item]

Hope this helped!

lindenkron said:
Simply post the Wowhead link. Like this:

Arcanist's Wand - Item - World of Warcraft

What I posted was

Code:
http://www.wowhead.com/item=28151

You can also type [.item]ItemName[./item] (without the . ) if you want it in green instead of link form. Both works with hover though!

Will show like this then [item]Arcanist's Wand[/item]

Hope this helped!

Thanks, yes it helps: )

Okay ... Let me see if I got all the Level 1 stuff (excluding BoAs and anything used just for it's item level):

Head : Hallowed Helm (can level 1s get this? If not Helm of the Fire Festival)

Shoulders : Mantle of the Fire Festival

Cloak : Wispy Cloak (or any 6 armor cloak)

Chest : Haliscan Jacket (Cloth/Leather) any 67 armor chest (Mail)

Wrist : 29 / 15 / 4 Armor (Mail / Leather / Cloth)

Gloves : 42 / 22 / 6 Armor (Mail / Leather / Cloth)

Waist : 38 / 6 Armor (Mail / Cloth) Squealer's Belt (Leather)

Legs : 58 Armor (Mail) Haliscan Pantaloons (Leather/Cloth)

Feet : 46 / 23 / 7 Armor (Mail / Leather / Cloth)

Etc.

[item]Furbolg Medicine Pouch[/item] (if you can get it, if not Old Crafty / Old Ironjaw)

[item]Flores' Lost Seal of Approval[/item]

[item]Noble's Elementium Signet[/item]

[item]Voice Amplification Modulator[/item]

[item]Cracked Buckler[/item]

AGM

Insignia

Weapons:

1H

[item]Sunstrider Axe[/item]

[item]Keen Machete[/item]

2H

[item]Thicket Hammer[/item]

[item]Brave's Axe[/item]

Ranged

[item]Ashwood Bow[/item]

---

I miss anything?

~Zuty

Hallowed Helm = yes for level 1

Cloak = Wispy or Linen (only two that have 6 armor)

Leather Gloves = Worn Leather Gloves (only 1 with 22 armor)

Cloth Gloves = Battle Worn Handguards (9 armor)

Off Hand = no fishing at lvl 1 ... Old Crafty and Old Ironjaw are BoP ... Furbolg is only option

Bow = Cadet's Bow if not Alliance

that's about it

chubs said:
Hallowed Helm = yes for level 1

Cloak = Wispy or Linen (only two that have 6 armor)

Leather Gloves = Worn Leather Gloves (only 1 with 22 armor)

Cloth Gloves = Battle Worn Handguards (9 armor)

Off Hand = no fishing at lvl 1 ... Old Crafty and Old Ironjaw are BoP ... Furbolg is only option

Bow = Cadet's Bow if not Alliance

that's about it

Okay, so Med Bag is obtainable. Cool.

As for the bow, do you think it would be like 'GAMEZBREKIN'OP:LUL:Z' if I made an exact copy of it, but a Gun?

~Zuty

guns are sexy too :)

Any reason [Flores' Lost Seal of Approval] is used? Or is just once you get the Noble's ring you just grab any ring you can to fill the slot?

~Zuty

no rings matter

flores was mentioned cause of its rarity and nobles gives the shiny effect

Users who are viewing this thread