Uncle Zuty Wants YOU ...

Zuty

Lord of the Black Flame
...to help him with something.

I need a COMPLETE list of BiS level 1 and level 10 items.

Thanks in advance.

~Zuty

Zuty said:
...to help him with something.

I need a COMPLETE list of BiS level 1 and level 10 items.

Thanks in advance.

~Zuty

I am a bit of a noob here compared to several others but in my limited experience, I think for L1 this is a bit of a moving target depending on what you are doing, what class you are, and how you want to look.

For example, Battered Jungle Hat offers no stats at all but looks pretty damn stylish. rather have that then a pumpkin on my head.

Plus, I am wondering if this list is going to change a little when Cataclysm rolls off.

Post Script: Oh, I will be getting the pumpkin too come october.

For example, Battered Jungle Hat offers no stats at all but looks pretty damn stylish. rather have that then a pumpkin on my head

BiS means best not most stylish....

BiS for all classes

Hallowed helm

Voice amplification modulator

Formal dangui

Haliscan pantaloons

Agm x2

BiS for cloth

Battle Worn Handguards

BiS for leather

Worn leather hand

Squealrers belt

BiS shield

Cracked buckler

Past that it's vendor stuff and preference for shoulders and boa weapons

grizzleghost said:
Oh please as if you don't roll around in your ruby shades.

no .

grizzleghost said:
Oh please as if you don't roll around in your ruby shades.

lol...it's not that i don't look good :) Will 3 armor make or break a fight since we can't armor cap? Absolutely not

it's just the Best in Slot by definition contains the best stats you can get for that slot ... that's all I'm saying ... and that's what he asked us for

Oh young padawan...you have much to learn

While the quest is lvl5 ... The reward does not require a lvl and is not bop.

Ps ... Who uses thotbot anymore... :)

Mamabeef said:
And i need YOU... To unban me from your lovley server.

I would if I knew who this is and on what server I banned you on x3

chubs said:
BiS for all classes...

Thanks for the list. I know the Haliscan and Formal Dan are like BiS chest because you can slap a higher level chant on it, but I am going to ignore that fact and just get the best possible item, but not because of iLevel.

Thanks for the list so far. I think you hit most of the things I will use.

I also need a BiS list for level 10s. So if anyone has that available, let me know.

Thanks,

~Zuty

Level Ten Advice Is Here!

[item]Darkmoon Robe[/item] [item]Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders[/item] [item]Stained Shadowcraft Tunic[/item] [item]Dread Pirate Ring[/item] [item]Exquisite Sunderseer Mantle[/item] [item]Swift Hand of Justice[/item] [item]Champion's Deathdealer Breastplate[/item] [item]Champion Herod's Shoulder[/item] [item]Polished Breastplate of Valor[/item] [item]Tattered Dreadmist Robe[/item] [item]Tattered Dreadmist Mantle[/item] [item]Adept's Gloves[/item] [item]Barbaric Cloth Boots[/item] [item]Brackwater Boots[/item] [item]Embossed Leather Boots[/item] [item]Gloves of the Moon[/item] [item]Beastmaster's Girdle[/item] [item]Fine Leather Cloak[/item] [item]Acidproof Cloak[/item] [item]Savannah Bracers[/item] [item]Gemmed Copper Gauntlets[/item] [item]The 1 Ring[/item] [item]Minor Channeling Ring[/item] [item]Slayer's Band[/item] [item]Invoker's Signet[/item] [item]Ring of Scorn[/item] [item]Rambling Boots[/item] [item]Padded Lamellar Boots[/item] [item]Cloak of the People's Militia[/item] [item]Greaves of the People's Militia[/item] [item]Mud Stompers[/item] [item]Bard's Belt[/item] [item]Lupine Cord[/item] [item]Breakwater Girdle[/item] [item]Cobalt Buckler[/item] [item]Dwarven Defender[/item] [item]Cinched Belt[/item] [item]Kessel's Sturdy Riding Handle[/item] [item]Kessel's Cinch Wrap[/item] [item]Peacekeeper's Buckler[/item]

[item]Venerable Mass of McGowan[/item] [item]Repurposed Lava Dredger[/item] [item]Branding Rod[/item] [item]Crescent Staff[/item] [item]Wingblade[/item] [item]Battleworn Thrash Blade[/item] [item]Bloodied Arcanite Reaper[/item] [item]Charmed Ancient Bone Bow[/item] [item]Grand Staff of Jordan[/item] [item]Upgraded Dwarven Hand Cannon[/item] [item]Venerable Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge[/item] [item]Spark of the People's Militia[/item] [item]Edge of the People's Militia[/item] [item]Well Crafted Long Bow[/item] [item]Arcanist's Wand[/item] [item]Well Crafted Sword[/item] [item]Tranquillien Flamberge[/item] [item]Burrowing Shovel[/item] [item]Coral Claymore[/item] [item]Quel'Thalas Recurve[/item]

On the topic with the "BIS Chest" Crap... Its really all a matter of opinion... You can honestly switch between BoAs and (if you have it) [item]Formal Dangui[/item] due to the fact you can put a Blacksmithing bubble onto it... But again, I may pick a Heirloom Chest Piece over the Dangui, for the simple fact of stats.

Sick of looking at WoWHead, but this is a start for BiS 10 twink, will add more later

Zuty said:
Wow! Thanks so much CIHC, this really helps :3

~Zuty

No problem, like I said... I'll add to the list when I can stop seeing bright green and gold.

Zuty said:
I would if I knew who this is and on what server I banned you on x3

Thanks for the list. I know the Haliscan and Formal Dan are like BiS chest because you can slap a higher level chant on it, but I am going to ignore that fact and just get the best possible item, but not because of iLevel.

Thanks for the list so far. I think you hit most of the things I will use.

I also need a BiS list for level 10s. So if anyone has that available, let me know.

Thanks,

~Zuty

I would make u list of 10 BiS but school soon and which class BiS ur looking for?

Users who are viewing this thread