Unbind ANY BoE (whether equipped, soulbound, or whatever)

It was, I had enough of those akward moment haha. You know like: I completed that quest and can't find the reward anymore thank you. And you get the answer : We're sorry, but you never completed that quest.

haha

hahahaha

Didn't work for me. Told me my BoE were binded in 08 and that the problem happened with newly acquired items from 4.3
wow. you're the first person out of dozens to report it not working. Sorry
<

waste of time.

Thank you for contacting the World of Warcraft Game Master Department. I am Game Master Ciidryl. I truly am sorry that I was unable to contact you directly as I was hoping we would talk.

I am very sorry to hear that you may have had some items bound to you. AT this time here the Game Master staff is not able to unbind and item from players.

If you still need to contact us, please feel free to do so! We want to make sure that everything has been resolved properly. If there is something that was missed or still needs to be done, you can click the ‘Need More Help’, and we’ll be notified. Please let us know any details about how we can assist further should this be the case. Otherwise, you can click the ‘Message Read’ button to remove this message.

For any game play questions, please refer to our site at http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/

waste of time.

Thank you for contacting the World of Warcraft Game Master Department. I am Game Master Ciidryl. I truly am sorry that I was unable to contact you directly as I was hoping we would talk.

I am very sorry to hear that you may have had some items bound to you. AT this time here the Game Master staff is not able to unbind and item from players.

If you still need to contact us, please feel free to do so! We want to make sure that everything has been resolved properly. If there is something that was missed or still needs to be done, you can click the ‘Need More Help’, and we’ll be notified. Please let us know any details about how we can assist further should this be the case. Otherwise, you can click the ‘Message Read’ button to remove this message.

For any game play questions, please refer to our site at http://www.blizzard.com/support/wowgm/
Sounds like they caught on. Try another GM, if it still doesn't work they found out people were doing it.

OMG I got 2 Shadowfangs and a Dark Hooded Cape unbound F YEAH gonna do this to some other items I find on all my toons. GM also told me they are bringing unobtainable items like Seal of Sylvanas and all others that are unobtainable back again.

Greetings Zeiren!

Thank you for contacting the World of Warcraft Game Master Department. My apologies I could not speak to you while you were online; due to abnormally long wait times, we are unable to respond directly via chat to your issue.

After investigating your issue, the item you are requesting to get unsoulbound was created in 2007, and has an enchant (+15 agi) which shows that either you intended to use the item or already have. Due to this, we will be unable to unbind for you. Our dev team fixed the bug that was causing items to become soulbound a couple of weeks ago. Sorry for any confusion this caused you Zeiren! Have a good one!
<

I hope that I have helped you today Zeiren, if so please select "Message Readâ€￾ and this will close your ticket. If you need more help or have any other issues, please make sure to let us know!

Sincerely,

Game Master Lakchys

Customer Support

Blizzard Entertainment

Http://www.blizzard.com/support

[font="'Trebuchet MS"]They obviously keep a record of when you've equipped the item. Therefor, this cannot be done.[/font]​

Greetings Zeiren!

Thank you for contacting the World of Warcraft Game Master Department. My apologies I could not speak to you while you were online; due to abnormally long wait times, we are unable to respond directly via chat to your issue.

After investigating your issue, the item you are requesting to get unsoulbound was created in 2007, and has an enchant (+15 agi) which shows that either you intended to use the item or already have. Due to this, we will be unable to unbind for you. Our dev team fixed the bug that was causing items to become soulbound a couple of weeks ago. Sorry for any confusion this caused you Zeiren! Have a good one!
<

I hope that I have helped you today Zeiren, if so please select "Message Readâ€￾ and this will close your ticket. If you need more help or have any other issues, please make sure to let us know!

Sincerely,

Game Master Lakchys

Customer Support

Blizzard Entertainment

Http://www.blizzard.com/support

They obviously keep a record of when you've equipped the item. Therefor, this cannot be done.

Someone reported it working yesterday, so it seems the bug still works to some extent as I believe most GMs don't bother to check this data.

haha just worked for me

"Hey guys- I just logged in and much to my chagrin discovered that my Shadowfang has apparently decided to spontaneously soulbind itself in my bags. I usually suspect my brother of pulling these shenanigans however he is currently in Nepal and so I am dubious that he is the source of this. I decided to google the problem and I saw a thread stating that this was a complication from the 4.3 bug. Are you able to unbind this item for me?

Thanks!"

"Greetings xxxxxxx

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. I have gone ahead and deleted the soulbound version of that item and have mailed you a new unbound version. yada yada yada"

By the way, just checked myself. The bug is definitely still here.

I've done this on a few toons. But I also had like 30 items that actually got bugged, only get issues I had was items that was enchanted.
My petrolspills were enchanted and I got them unbound.

The items I was trying to get was on a old twink that leveled by mistake and the reason they told me they could not be unbound was the chant. I got enough things unbound I figured that was good.
Just try it again. While I haven't had it fail yet I think you should give it another shot. Most GM's don't even check at all what the properties of the item were, which is why this is working more often than not.

Know if this glitch is known in EU? I tried and the GMs said there wasn't a glitch that made BoEs soldbound :/
No idea, sorry. I've heard people get it working after multiple attempts. I'm actually trying to get a Gloomshroud unbound on a friend's account at the moment. First time no go, trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread