Unbiased list of pro recent F2ps.

Those Ursin kids made for some fun games last night that's for sure! So many 24s on both sides too. I think we had 8 24s on my first game against them who just wanted to GY farm and they beat us which was pretty cool. They used some pretty interesting strategies you don't often see, especially when 90% of the games now everyone wants to mid fight. Their CC coordination, regardless of being in vent/skype, was top notch. Much <3, hope they keep bringing it.

I've done some bgs with the little ursin crew, honestly they are average imo..

g9xKmC2.png

Just wrecked the ursin crew with our pug, made 2 of them afk (originally 4 of them were there, fannypacker and phones left). Guess some of them can't take a loss.

Cmon mate, i was just in that game with you on your team. You sat there with the flag exploiting and not giving them a chance to return...
We did have +4 24's and they had none. This SS doesnt prove anything to be honest mate

Not an exploit. It's a jump that anyone can do. Maybe you should educate yourself with the gulch a little more.

Yeah ok... glitching thru the wall/floors is what blizzard intended mate.
Maybe if you weren't busy exploiting, you wouldnt have got beaten in damage and heals by me.
Please go troll somewhere else.

Lol I'm not really going to bother arguing the ethics of what is and what isn't against the rules. I joined the bg late, picked up flag and did some jumps that you or anyone could have. Maybe if you saw how I do it you'd agree its not even an exploit.

LOL i watched you go thru the wall with the flag, and from there, i knew that wasn't "normal".
Thx for giving us a free win for exploiting i appreciate it mate. Shouldnt you be Botting by now? :rolleyes:

You realize that's what most jumps consist of right? You exploit the terrain to access a point not usually reachable by conventional means. I don't think you know enough about jumps, so you whimsically call them exploits. It adds a whole other factor to the dimensions of skill in bgs.

LOL i watched you go thru the wall with the flag, and from there, i knew that wasn't "normal".
:

Please learn to read mate.

Users who are viewing this thread