Un Justified Bann

Duo

I'm not for Sale.
Thread Title :: <username> - (Permanent/Temporary Ban)
Duo

Thread Content ::

1) Why did you think you were banned?I'm being Trolled by a Butt hurt mod because I have greater influence on Swifty and he will never be seen as anything but a leech. He was spamming me in game and then since hes a mod on here Decides he can just ban me because he doesn't want my content in his bracket thread even tho it obviously pertains to the bracket.
You should un mod Conq for mis using his power and giving a bad name to mods everywhere by spamming me while I'm live streaming and playing with Swifty its kind of Sad.
He should think about his actions and try to help people instead of put them down. You cannot grow a community with his type of toxic nazi behavior.
2) What have you learned from your ban? That Nazi mods must be un modded or should have rules set into place that do not allow them to ban people without certain permissions and decisions made with a group of mods not just 1 nazi who belives he has the right to the world.

3) How do you think you can contribute to this community again? I have been growing the community bringing in thousands of people by talking to Sodapoppin, Hotted89, chinglishtv and Swifty primarily into our brackets and showing them how enjoyable an experience it is.

Please unbann me
and Un mod Conq he can be a leader if he wants in thread but his nazi power is unaccceptable and should be looked down upon with pity. It sucks that he would soil your reputation as a community and brand.

Yeah I've never talked to you in game, i was on your stream yesterday and offered to fund you and swifty, that's about it. Talking loud doesn't make your opinions correct, getting big names involved in twinking is a wonderful thing that you have my respect for but this and that are entirely separate issues, I talked to Myrm and he said for spamming exploits he said he would have given you a three day ban instead of just a one day ban, I suggest you wait it out, come back and post more responsibly in the future.

Feel bad for Myrm having such a horrible influence on his force. The butt hurtness is real, please would [MENTION=5141]Myrm[/MENTION] please make an appearance an actual mod would be greatly appreciated.
Don't try to patronize me I know what you are doing, don't play dumb.
My post have as much right as any 10-19 Twink who uses this forum just cause you got a stick up your ass doesn't mean the other 10-19 twinks shouldn't have the opportunity to watch and maybe do something that may be removed from the game relatively quickly. Its funny how people use this website as a weapon when they know the only thing they can do is try to put other people down. That's why if he continues to be mod and arrogant he will help run this website into the ground. I know this is your pride and joy and I would love to strongly promote you guys more and more. But Conq isn't helping the situation he will try to find chinks in everyone's armor just because he has power and he can just use it until some one more powerful than him finally puts him in time out.
Thank you.

Sucks [MENTION=5141]Myrm[/MENTION] won't see this for another few days, he must have some real life stuff going on. I'm sure we can still resolve this problem at that later moment to remove my un justified infraction.

This is Unjustified also because I had pointed out on the second post that it was meant to be on the thread I posted it on. I was only spamming because you where manipulating me to spam it
since you didn't allow me have my post on the correct forum thread. If you didn't do your job incorrectly I wouldn't have to "spam" as you would say. You can just turn something on his head and tell your boss what you want to tell him just because you feel entitled. The fact that you moved my
post from the 10-19 thread to un marked forum where no one will ever see it, proves the fact that you are indeed trolling just because you have mod and don't want to see it on your threads. This has no explanation since it is obviously just a way to get back at me for giving you no attention because as you say "raising your voice" doesn't make you correct. Well raising your hammer doesn't make you correct either, if everyone would just sit back and accept their punishment there would be so
many good people in jail. The reasonable doubt is there and you have no reasoning behind your toxicidity. If an explaination would even be given for the ignorance shown on these threads it would be a lot more
popular and a lot easier to promote the nazi mods such as Conq will kill these threads. It sucks when you don't have clear heads and go out on a whim just because they have power and a feeling of entitlement.
You seem to be under the impression you should be able to
control all content just caus type are the bracket pastor or man handled or what ever you are, but just because you don't like something or someone doesn't give you the right to move their post to an unmarked area. it's astounding you spoke to [MENTION=5141]Myrm[/MENTION] but there hasn't been one response here to even publicly show his hand in any action. I want to see what he thinks and why he would even give power to you even with the childish sntics you consistently involve yourself in. You think people can't see through your chard but you are just a
butt hurt fan like the rest of them. If only you know how much work it takes to be s positive influence to someone who usually sees everyone as just these fans trying to get something from you. You're pride will be the end of
this website. Humble yourself and look at the situation for what it is... Conq just trying to find an excuse to ban me after dilibrately removing my post. Tell me what should I have done deleted my old thread that was in the shitty general thread and then reposted it on 10-19s or would it have still be consisdered spamming?! How would I get through his thick skull without getting banned? Even made the titles
obviois that I was being attacked. Please tell me? Please explain...

Users who are viewing this thread