Ultra Rogue Guide Help

Rayu

OG
Hey everyone,

Currently I'm working on an Ultra 19 Rogue Guide, which is already 150 pages long.

Now I am working on the explanation of the stealth and sap ability and I was wondering if anyone has ever calculated the relations between the stealth(detection)-improving factors such as Stealth on cloak, human/night elf racial passives, talents, etc.

I can't find any trustworthy research results anywhere, meaning if no one here can help me I will do the research myself, but it's so time-consuming I really want to be sure there's no good info already there.

Thanks!

Rayu

Sorry, but wouldn't think you could make an ultra guide yet, you've only been playing like 5 months or so, and is pretty much only gear based

there isnt enough useful info on 19 rogues to go over 10 pages (of essay layout pages) dude. But, about your question and i'm sorry I no longer have the source but, this was from blizz: The current human racial= -1 stealth lvl (or a 19 would become an 18 stealthwise and the NE racial= +1 (so 19 would become 20) the enchant and talent points also = +1 per talent and +1 for the enchant so the highest possible stealth possible at 19 would be equivalent to a lvl 24 character stealthed. I hope this clears anything up!

mebbeh >.> lol im just throwing a number but i wont bash ray for making it thats a damn lot of commitment man! i do hope my stealth part helped you a lil at least.

Crilicilyn said:
there isnt enough useful info on 19 rogues to go over 10 pages (of essay layout pages) dude. But, about your question and i'm sorry I no longer have the source but, this was from blizz: The current human racial= -1 stealth lvl (or a 19 would become an 18 stealthwise and the NE racial= +1 (so 19 would become 20) the enchant and talent points also = +1 per talent and +1 for the enchant so the highest possible stealth possible at 19 would be equivalent to a lvl 24 character stealthed. I hope this clears anything up!

Thanks a lot mate. =]

And about the number of pages - it's detailed in everything, guides to getting the gear, equations between items, how to do 1v1s and 2v2s for every possible combination, WSG tactics, jumps, etc. Every skill and every counter skill explained, professions, secondaries, STV fishing, arenas, other duelling locations, etc.

Be prepared to learn at least one or two things.

maybe you can post some vids as opposed to writing out certain tactics, might save some space.

Rayu said:
150 pages long.

23r476a.jpg

But srsly, this actually sounds kinda interesting. Unfortunately, I'm horrible at maths, otherwise Id help.

*edit* I tastefully censored the pic :3

You really think you can teach people something? You've made a 150 pages long book full of photos and size 5000, GJ.

You've been in the 19 bracket for like 6 months, and you think you know enough to teach everyone..

Ok u can stfu now toye ur 2nd useless post so fk up.

Anyway about stealth so are u saying +24 stealth will prevent alvl24 from seeing u cause i cant see that happening. Would like to test human nelf and enchant to cape to find hard stats

thats cool so 5 per lvl 5 from cloak chant 5 from nelf racial and -5 from human racial

Sub spec is 5 pts per lvl into camo sooo. The highest u can hit is 19x5 +5x3 +5 +5 =120. Which theoretically means u could vs a lvl 24 rogue with no chants for imp stealth amd not sub spec not human either :0

Touye said:
You really think you can teach people something? You've made a 150 pages long book full of photos and size 5000, GJ.

You've been in the 19 bracket for like 6 months, and you think you know enough to teach everyone..

Word. Rather invest time in playing some games instead. And who's the TO to teach us about 2v2's, when he hasn't ever played any hard game at all?

any good rogue already knows how the stealth mechanics work, how can you expect to teach people 'how to rogue' when you don't understand the simplest parts of the class?

Natasya said:
Word. Rather invest time in playing some games instead. And who's the TO to teach us about 2v2's, when he hasn't ever played any hard game at all?

True, and i know he have never done a 10v10... So shut the fuck up Stelthbot.....

I love the idea of making a rogue guide, but no way there is 150 pages and no way there is any ultra information about how to play the class as it should be played..

Users who are viewing this thread