Ultimate lvl 19 Twink Feral Druid Guide [5.0.4 - HD] [New Video]

Assassin

Legend
Hey guys, this is my Guide on lvl 19 twink Feral Druids for Patch 5.0.4. Hope you find it helpful. This guide took me about 6+ hours to make. So I'd appreciate it if you guys thumb it up!

Table of Contents:
1. What we Gained (0:52)
2. What Feral Druids Lost (2:04)
3. Gear Sets (2:28)
4. My Talent Selection (3:34)
5. Race Selection (4:28)

Any Comments, Suggestions, or Questions, send me a PM. I get back to it 100% of the time.

Thanks,
Xenon
========================
Ultimate lvl 19 Twink Feral Druid Guide [5.0.4 - HD] - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Ferals also lost thorns, which hitted for 90-100s in Cata.

Not so in-depth guide, but tells you the basics pretty much. Good editing and enjoyable watch, 4/5.

This guide seems very familiar though, almost word to word with a new feral guide I saw here on TI... I hope you asked Dcm for permission to make his feral guide thread into a video.

Ferals also lost thorns, which hitted for 90-100s in Cata. Also, nelfs passive doesn't increase dodge by 2%, it increases the chance that your enemy will miss on you by 2%. This affects spells too, and is affected by hitrating (you can just get 2% above normal hitcap and you will never miss on a nelf).

Not so in-depth guide, but tells you the basics pretty much. Good editing and enjoyable watch, 4/5.

Quickness - Spell - World of Warcraft
Not anymore

This guide seems very familiar though, almost word to word with a new feral guide I saw here on TI... I hope you asked Dcm for permission to make his feral guide thread into a video.

I knew I should have waited a day to upload b/c I knew I would forget something's. Thanks guys for the good feedback!

-Nick (WorldofZenon)

I wrote up my script in word. Then used it to commentate over the video.

Really cool editing what program do you use

And I'm pretty sure the staff is no better than the mace because feral weapon speed is normalized to 1 and only lowered by haste

Dps and stats on weapons matter, top end doesn't

Decent guide, not very in-depth though. What I would suggest is putting in tactics to use in WSG, such as a rotation to use (not that a feral rotation is complicated though).

Oh and dart is correct
And I'm pretty sure the staff is no better than the mace because feral weapon speed is normalized to 1 and only lowered by haste

Dps and stats on weapons matter, top end doesn't

Decent guide, not very in-depth though. What I would suggest is putting in tactics to use in WSG, such as a rotation to use (not that a feral rotation is complicated though).

Oh and dart is correct
Hrm. It used to be that Feral's would be dependent on their DMG based off of the staff that they are wearing. And really i find its no point in putting a rotation in a guide for PvP b/c there is no rotation in PvP. But its pretty common knowledge what our rotation would be. We only have a few abilities. But it would be useful to note it.

-Nick (WorldofZenon)

Great video man. I know what I was doing wrong now. Thanks!

Very nice guide, here's my Chardev chardev 9
The only real difference would be replacing the Repurposed Lava Dredger with the Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing pole, which despite not allowing you to enchant it with anything but fishing lines, still does far better DPS.

Users who are viewing this thread