Uh oh... :)

Subtleisity

ballin
According to the 5.4 PTR, level 10 twinks will be... insane. New enchants (that scale from 85-90) (besides weapon enchants) include 16 stam 6 dodge legs, 7 critical strike to cloak, 11 stam to chest (unlike the +100hp enchant, this 11 stam is affected by the 15% stam increase that warrior and paladin tanks get), 8 stamina to back, 8 resilience to chest, and many others.

This may be our golden patch ;)

oh and weapon enchants are insanely insane on the ptr, for example River's Song grants 62 dodge on proc, Dancing Steel increases agiity by 62, Elemental Force hits for 112 damage. Not sure if this will be around for the live version but lifeblood 225 has had its effect increased to 94 haste.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the BC enchants scale best. like moongoose being insane etc

I have my doubts about this being the so called 'golden patch'. Honestly I think this will break the bracket further, I believe the upcoming changes will make low level brackets into more of a one shot bracket and it will fall to ruins kinda like 80-84. Hopefully it doesn't but I don't see these changes as 'good changes'.

I have my doubts about this being the so called 'golden patch'. Honestly I think this will break the bracket further, I believe the upcoming changes will make low level brackets into more of a one shot bracket and it will fall to ruins kinda like 80-84. Hopefully it doesn't but I don't see these changes as 'good changes'.

people will not get one-shotted, i assure you.... /cough stam stacking 2.5k+

Users who are viewing this thread