UGHH WSG QUEUES

talked to a gm today, said he had no idea this bug was happening, but he said he would send the info to higher-ups and try and solve this problem
<
hoping this bug ends soon
<

i would personally like to blame Graffiti for this problem

WTF GRAF

I'M SORRY I WAS BORED

The 19 bracket isn't the only bracket that is bugged. The 20-24 bracket is also bugged and I'm assuming that there's plenty of other brackets that are too.

Yeah. It makes my eyes roll when people actually think AB killed queues.

Also all the dummies out there who ask "WHY IS WSG NOT POPPING!?!?!?!?!" in their petitions to GMs. It's all in the wording, fellas. You should be asking "Can you check to see if queues for EXPERIENCE-OFF battlegrounds are bugged?" rather than something that gives you the answer "It takes a certain amount of people on Alliance and Horde to make a Warsong happen."

Mine was also saying 20 hours + from since the day before yesterday but just now I got a pop in 2 mins despite the estimated 1 day wait...so...

I made a new thread. This is because the bug forum is not moderated very often by guildmasters.

http://us.battle.net...ic/3657611385#1

Editz cuzzz nemz make fun offff meeee =[ (kek)

guildmasters.

Twiggi going hard for the retard of the day award. I mean I used to be a GM. I was guild master of <BOOTY CREW>, but I have a sneaking suspicion that you might just mean Game Master. You know, the guys who get paid in real dollars to deal with the retard problems of the populous, not the guys who get paid in fake dollars to be in charge of planning raids and rated BG's.

15-19 exp off battleground queues

Good sign! They are actually fiddling with the queues to try and improve them!

So the recent pops were not just out of sheer luck.

<

Woah, Twiggi! You're still twinking, eh?

I randomly got an email from Twinkinfo and figured I'd stroll by and check out the site.

How's the game nowadays? Howdy to everyone else old enough to remember me +_+

Users who are viewing this thread