UG vs RT and Real ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamer

2014 and 2016 Twink Cup Champion
Good games tonight. We will be looking forward for more games in the future.

For a second I thought you guys were gonna break out of Graveyard, but we managed to contain you. Good effort, better luck next time!

Game 1:

OLidt4r.jpg

Action shot of mindless crop:
pOE6zDi.jpg

Stubs's Stream of the trip to the farm:Stubseu - Real ID vs UG (Premade Video)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stubs approves! really nice game even tho we only had 1 hour to put our team together this just shows that there is great players to chose from in the 19 twink bracket at the moment.

and also big up to underground for giving us a good fight worthy match and fighting til the end

At least both teams had the dignity to fight to the bitter end, it was a close one and I was on the edge of my seat the entire game thinking it could easily go either way.

even tho we only had 1 hour to put our team together
The premade was set up on Monday, but I suppose next time we'll try to give you at least a week so you have more time to find eles and druids. Six just isn't enough.

Eliot and Cogbrew remind me of those bitch ass fish that follow sharks around everywhere they go.

its shark week man blood was in the water and lil seals got mangled caught in the frey nothin left but 3 little twink morsols when the blood in the water settled

p.s check discovery channel tomorrow seeing how its shark week this attack might just be featured

edit:
The premade was set up on Monday, but I suppose next time we'll try to give you at least a week so you have more time to find eles and druids. Six just isn't enough.

[11:18:45 PM] Robrt: Lmfao at myrms post i honestly forgot all about it and the game wasnt gonna happen unless we went cagematch style no holds bars ya feel straight thug luv

a void game unless dragon slayer was previously agreed on... nice try acting like you guys stood a chance against undergrounds team

a void game unless dragon slayer was previously agreed on... nice try acting like you guys stood a chance against undergrounds team

Dslayer was only on like flamer and our resto, + they had elixers/stamfood/speedpots

+ cagematch rules saxx no rules nothing void

shark week

Unlikely, the players in underground are highly honorable and they definitely do not need that sort of help.

Good games tonight. We will be looking forward for more games in the future.

For a second I thought you guys were gonna break out of Graveyard, but we managed to contain you. Good effort, better luck next time!

Game 1:

OLidt4r.jpg

Action shot of mindless crop:
pOE6zDi.jpg

Stubs's Stream of the trip to the farm:Stubseu - Real ID vs UG (Premade Video)

You are so pro. Teach me the ways of containment.

Haha, that's a faceroll

Most valuable asset to UG's success right here.

Thread title is misleading - UG had pugs too. Combined with horde's documented usage of Dragonslayer, I'm not nearly as impressed as I was originally.

What success?

Clearly it was sarcastic since all Cog does is hate on his own guild. Not to mention we didn't have any success last night because you ran 2 rdruids (one who had Dslayer and the other who used speed pots), 3 eles, 1 boomkin, 1 hunter, 1 mage (with Dslayer), 1 war fc and 1 bm monk. And that's all I could tell who used speed pots, etc. Cant get much more OP than that.

fair props to UG for sticking around for the majority of the game ;d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread